Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic yachts

I’ve used Xtreme Yachts for a few company events and the service has been impeccable every time... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JoeMcBride85
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
via mobile
Definitely Recommended

Booked and rented 2 different boats with Xtreme Yachts in a period of 1 Month. The whole experience... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
RashaF64
via mobile

All reviews crew was super friendly dubai marina amazing experience karim captain boat company
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2019

Karim was a fantastic person to deal with in terms or arranging the boat, size, payments etc. The crew was very attentive on the day and looked after us really well. We will definitely book with Xtreme again!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank 290shaun
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

This is my 6th time or so booking Xtreme Yachts from Karim, and it has never been a disappointment.

The team has a wide range of choices for the occasion - ive done 40 person capacity for a large bash and even 20 person capacity for a more intimate chill time. Crew is super supportive and attentive.

As always, will be back soon!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank AkeedA1
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Great night on the luxury yacht! Very smooth operation and everyone was very impressed with the evening cruise! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank JasonW4706
Reviewed January 15, 2019

We had a great time with Xtreme, the yacht and the service were great, crew was super friendly and helpful. We'll definitely be back!

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank nmbardawil
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

I had a choice between 2 different companies for yacht rental. I am sooo glad I choose Xtreme Yacht! They accommodated my numerous changes in dates and timings and never ever complained or made me feel bad about it. Everything was prepared by the time I was on the boat. The staff were positive, happy, hard working, and just were great to work with. There was never a “no sorry we can’t do that”. The launch party went great without a hitch. I would definitely recommend them for any type of event you may have they make life just easier!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank mirnatar
KarimA2954, Owner at Xtreme Yacht, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2019

Thank you so much ash for your your feedback, it was our pleasure to assist you on such occasion
we wish you both happy life & see you again soon