Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic yachts

I’ve used Xtreme Yachts for a few company events and the service has been impeccable every time... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JoeMcBride85
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
via mobile
Definitely Recommended

Booked and rented 2 different boats with Xtreme Yachts in a period of 1 Month. The whole experience... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
RashaF64
via mobile

All reviews crew was super friendly dubai marina amazing experience karim captain boat company
Selected filters
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

I hired the 25pax yacht from Dubai Marina for my birthday celebrations in October half term. The team were helpful the whole way through the process from answering my questions and concerns beforehand to the day and even after.

Karim was always available for help and on the day even met us to help get us onto the yacht ahead of time to set up.

On the boat, Captain Roland and his crew were fantastic. They took time to check which route we wanted to do to incorporate both sightseeing and swimming time, helped with the food and drink and kept the yacht pristine at all times.

We all had a wonderful time and I will use them again should I be so lucky to celebrate in style again!!

Date of experience: October 2018
KarimA2954, Owner at Xtreme Yacht, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2019

Thank you so much ash for your your feedback, it was our pleasure to assist you on such occasion

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

I’ve used Xtreme Yacht a couple of times now and they’re great. Super professional service, great boats and reasonably priced vs some others out there. Karim really knows his audience and suggests boats perfect for the occasion.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Xtreme Team organized a stunning boat party for our 80+ people company event. Super food, drinks, service. A truly out standing event in our company history!! Thanks a million!

Date of experience: October 2018
Karim A, Owner at Xtreme Yacht, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Thank you so much Clauduis for your feedback,it was our pleasure to host your corporate event!

Reviewed October 3, 2018

One of the best if not the best in Dubai , professional , reliable , helpful , friendly , flexible and caring about their service. i had many experiences with the Team , never had a single problem or hidden cost , or any bad surprises. i recommended them to all my friends and only receiving very positive feedback. if you are looking for any kind of boats , go no where but with Xtreme yacht , just contact captain Karim and he will accommodate all your requirements.

1  Thank Shady M

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

If the title of my review doesn't explain it I don't know what will. Karim from Xtreme Yacht was extremely accommodating. The boat and crew were perfect. The deck was massive and well spread out. The soundsystem couldn't have been better. I keep wanting to use the word perfect cause it really was. Thank you for making it the best birthday I've ever had.

Date of experience: September 2018