Tripadvisor
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from $57.53
from $56.42
from $120.00
from $49.00
More Info
All reviews ladies night rixos hotel entertainer voucher lots of fun stage
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2020

The music of the DJ every day is worse, in NYE it was a disaster, Thursday a disaster, and today, very bad. Before there was a Spanish DJ on Thursdays and Fridays very good, and another very good at ladies night, but now the music is unfortunate.

Date of experience: January 2020
lsbjbr, Guest Relations Manager at Lock, Stock & Barrel JBR The Walk, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your visit and for taking the time to leave a review.

We get lots of amazing feedback on our talented DJs, that said customer's feedback is imperative to us and we'll be sure to pass on your comments to our Group Entertainment Manager!

We hope to get a top score from you on your next visit!

Kindest Regards

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

These guys are very rude , I am a night club owner and understand professionalism , first security barraged past me and the second security rudely turned away “you need a reservation՚ well too bad you guys seem to have everything wrong so good luck in 2020
This is the only time I left a bad review ever so you can understand how bad it was

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for your honest feedback.

Have a lovely 2020!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

Súper súper service when the staff found out a way to get a coffee for me, when they didn’t have it in stock .. creative , fast and caring ! Just what a loyal customer needs :)

Date of experience: January 2020
lsbjbr, Guest Relations Manager at Lock, Stock & Barrel JBR The Walk, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your visit and for your review.

We are happy to hear you had an amazing time at LSB.
We look forward to seeing you again soon

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 1, 2020

My friends and I went there last night to celebrate New year's eve. Food, drinks, staff are perfect but what's wrong in there is the bouncer Outside. Screaming on my face infront of other guests coz I went out to pick up my 2 guy friends. Yes I know you have mixed group and couples policy. 2 girls and 3 guys is considered as mixed obviously but the bouncer was yelling on my face that I can't bring 2 guys inside again coz it should only be couples, or if I wanna be with them I can join them outside the bar and I won't be allowed to come inside anymore. Wow, yep that's what he said. Oh and the Asian girl in the reception.. I went in and out twice to check my friends. the 2nd time I went in she warned me that that's the last time for me to go out or else she won't allow me to come in. These 2 needs to hold their chills. Happy new year! definitely won't come back.

1  Thank Launica18

Hi there,

Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to leave a review.
We follow a strict policy of mixed groups (equal amounts Women: Men) & couples only.
As you can imagine, New Year's Eve is one of the busiest nights of the year and can be a stressful night for our staff - particularly those working at reception. From your review, we can see that our reception staff were simply just following our strict policy.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Lock stock barrel in jbr is one of the most popular places in Dubai. There’s a nice crowd any day of the week. You can enjoy nice music and nice drinks. There’s no entrance fee. Dress code is quite flexible.

Date of experience: October 2019

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your visit and for your review.

We are happy to hear you had an amazing time at LSB.
We look forward to seeing you again soon