All reviews internet city common room the rooms were nice comfortable bed ladies night place to stay nice breakfast metro station first floor other guests dorm hostel tecom curtains privacy gym key
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2017

I stayed at Backpacker 16 for a couple of days and I need to admit that it was super good. The environment was good, the bed was clean and the breakfast was tasty. Also, the staffs were so kind and gentle. They were always at my disposal when I needed something. No need to say that they were also beautiful. I think they are the success of backpacker 16. Overall, if you want to have a nice stay in Dubai, I recommend Backpacker 16 as the place to be.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Nigel L
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Great hostel with cheap prices (you can go way cheaper than 100 if you select the 6-8 person room) it is super chill. Like most good hostels you get space for yourself and a pretty big bed with a board that you can sit on.

Staff on the other hand was very nice and morning breakfasts were always very welcoming and family like. You can also play PS4 with your mates any time you feel like.

Highly recommend this place.

Room tip: personal space, rooms with balcony
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Munkhtergel O
Reviewed September 18, 2017

incredible people and rooms, super charming and nice! willing to help with whatever you need.
super recommendable for backpackers, friends, couples.
awesome breakfast, pool, gym, nice big bedrooms and apartaments

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Viktor G
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

I checked in late at around 10pm after a long, busy day, all i wanted was to get into my bed and have a nice rest... but no... even at 1.30am the noise from the kitchen area kept me awake. I thought that was bad enough... but then i was woken at 5am and 6am to a man coming into my room and talking to the girl on the bottom bunk very loudly (its a female only dorm).
The room was an absolute state, the girl below clearly lived there and had taken over the small amount of room that was there, including the whole wardrobe and the window ledge, and the whole space under the bed, i had nowhere for my things.

I also had no plug for my devices, even though the website stated that every bed has a plug and a night light.... thats a lie. The whole area was a mess, the floor was awful i never took my shoes off. The final straw for me was housekeeping trying to break into the bathroom when i was getting a shower!!

The bathroom was also a mess, stuff everywhere, no toilet roll until someone put it back there in the morning, floor was soaking, i kept my flip flops on to get in my interrupted shower.

I complained to the staff and they told me they had already had complaints about my room and the girl living there... i asked for my second night to be refunded as i wouldn't be staying, they refused.

This is the most pathetic hostel i have ever stayed in, and i travel alot! I would rather sleep on the street in the heat than stay here again.

The only good thing about this hostel was the wifi.
I never even made it to the pool or gym, or breakfast. I just wanted to get out of there!

Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank RachEms7
Reviewed July 27, 2017

i stayed in hostel 4 days. It was amazing time, i love this hostel. Girls managers was beautiful, kind and se*y. I recommend this hostel if u come Dubai. Also in hostel you can go GYM, swimming pool. thats really nice please.

Date of stay: June 2017