Tripadvisor

Avoid them

Reviewed December 28, 2019
SzilviaT14
Nagykovacsi, Hungary

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from $60.00
from $49.00
from $29.20
from $21.71
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2019

They cancelled our trip reservation without any explanation at the very last minute. They did not arrange anything in 4 days. Avoid them if you can.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed October 2, 2019

good fun good food and amazing dance and fire show by the team it was a memorable experience. me and my daughter loved the experience

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

I wanted to take my sister to try the safari 4x4 wheel dune adventure . So i called mr Ali and book for a pick up and drop off and Asked if the car was clean and new !!!! His reply was yes of course .
The driver that came to pick us was smelling very bad ( can you imagine how awful was ) I couldn’t breath and I stopped myself only for not ruining the trip for my sister . Than once arrived we switched the car and had more 2 surprises , first one was again an old dirty car and the second surprise was that the ride on a 4x4 wheel was barely 15 minutes. So dear readers don’t do this mistake and book with this company . You can get much much much better with what you pay . Oh yes I forgot to mention that the driver wanted us to share the same car with others 4 girls but obviously I refused it .
I want to finish adding that they charge us aed 500

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

4*4 drive n fire show was superb...snacks are full oily n tasteless..food served was just for name sake.. drinks served was sub standard type brand which we never heard..toilet was uncleaned, dirty and smelly..in camp no executive from company present to support customer..clothes for wearing and taking pictures are dirty, smelly n with stains....need lot of improvements...

Date of experience: January 2019
happydesertsafari, Manager at Happy Adventures Tourism, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Dear Guest,

Apologies for the inconvenience you have faced in our desert camp. However, we will look into these issues and use your feedback to improve the quality of our service. We hope to serve you with better experience next time.

Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

Thanks to our Tour Guide "Aamir" we had the best of times myself and my group of 20 friends. Aamir helped us a lot by facilitating every activity and staying with us &made sure we get the best service. I advise to use Happy Adventure & Ask for Aamir to be with you on the trip he will make sure you get the service that you deserve & more !!

Date of experience: December 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. We are glad you had an amazing experience with and hope to host you again very soon.