“nice”
Review of Levantine - CLOSED

Levantine
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Explore the Arabian region from the comfort of your table at this two storey Lebanese restaurant. Savour the delicious flavours of classic mezzeh, seafood and meat grills served from a panoramic show kitchen by Executive Chef, Ali Elbourji.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

lovely lebanese mezzes and grills on offer against the beat of the drums and some occasional dances.
this was part of halfboard and so definitely check this out as food and drinks here are good

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Pricey and the food isn't really all that special, but service is very good. There is a belly dancer and live music twice a night (20:30 and 22:30), but if you want to enjoy the live music choose to sit indoors - better ambiance and much more lively than outside. The dance show indoors is also that much better. Seating outdoors would better suit those looking for a quiet, more romantic time.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

2nd time at atlantis and after visiting dubai and restaurants in town we decided to test the levantine thursday evening diner with arabic music and danser.
first, music very loud and for locals more than tourisits/international. the singer do not even speak english for any anoucement.
second, food very low quality: 45minutes to get our main meal and it was cold.. so go back to kitchen.. then no savor at all comparted to last evening lebanese rtestaurant at dubai mall.
unfortunatly it was not first deception on restaurants service during our stay.
it has been confirmed by manager that staff changed a lot since january and trying to manage service and quality.
from my side, restaurants in atlantis are not at the level of the hotel.
stay for hotel and pleasure but not for food.
we will see next year if we come back but sure we will keep going in town for diner not for question of price level but really for quality.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

My husband, daughter and I, went to this restaurant last Nov 2012, when we stayed in Atlantis. When we got our seat, the waiter came and gave the menu. Surprisingly, they only gave to my husband and my daughter. I was wondering why ? They did not bother to gave me any menu. I was so upset, and decide to leave. One of the waiter, said his apology and asked me to come back and gave me the menu. Unfortunely, my mood has gone aways, but I tried to stay. I didn't order any food but just a coffee, I decided to stay just to accompany my husband and daughter. It took so long for the coffee to arrive, but I still try to wait and stay. The coffee was not so good, I did not finished it. I did try the food from my daughter dish, a little bit. Really, it could have been a very nice evening, in this nice restaurant, but with the attitude of rude staff, it ruins the image and the mood. I will not come back.

1  Thank Farah F
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The food, was great, the service too, no doubt. But the most amazing thing here was the beautyful deco of the restaurant and the outstanding hourly belly dancer show. It felt like being beamed to an old "1001 nights" scene.