See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2018

The location was nice, the staff also good but no smile. The hotel looks like designed for its nightclub, I cannot sleep well with my friend until 3am too noisy. The process of check in and check out they said its only 5 minutes but I waited for 15 minutes.

The price was good for online booking, and at that time I need only place to sleep. But my recommendation to all to find other hotel if you want to sleep tight.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 4, 2018

The price for the stay was well below average and so was the room. I asked for non smoking but got smoking, the overhead shower did not work properly, the nightclub downstairs thumped till the small hours of the morning, the room was left open after it had been serviced etc etc etc. That said it is a very good location near metro, take away food and supermarkets. For a single flexible person travelling it is OK for any other type of traveler I would look elsewhere.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Robyn D
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Average service, room and linen were clean and good. Price is around 140 AED/night including all taxes and fees. So price wise it's a better experience.

Pros: Budget, metro access, Restaurants

Cons: Staff needs to be more professional, keeps your passport, no parking, little noisy.

Bottom line: Good for solo visit or bachelors.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2017

first of all the first impression of the hotel is the front desk, but this hotel they have a very rude front desk and staff. I booked via booking.com and i call the hotel just to informed them that i will be checking in before 5:00PM on the day of my arrival and i asked the front desk Jake not to cancelled by booking, and he make sure that they will not cancelled before 6:00PM. Upon arrival at the property an indian rude staff informed that they cancelled my booking as they cannot purchase in my card. Then i explain to him that i call yesterday that i will be paying at the time of check in by cash, but this guy is just a rude and he informed that he cancelled already the booking and give another rate, he informed that"take it or leave it" I dont know if this is how they treat their guest.
Im working in hospitality as well but we never did this kind of attitude to our guest, he can just reinstate the booking on the same day if he wanted to help but this guy make only our stay as a nightmare. This staff doesnt deserve to be at the reception as he is just

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2017

Good comfortable nice centrally located hotel. The staff is helpful. The creek is at walkable distance and metro station is very close. The famous Dubai Gold souk is also close by. The staff was very helpful.

Date of stay: February 2017