we stayed at the royal mirage in february this year and disappointment really is the word that springs to mind. . this hotel could be great but the service and staff let it down in a big way. the kids club is almost not worth having and given that was one of the main reasons we chose that hotel we were really let down.we ended up not using the kids club at all. the playroom was a small room that looked more like a waiting room or office than a playroom. i would not go there with small children. the half board basis is really no good for small children as they would have to stay up and eat after 7pm to use this. we have three small children aged between 8weeks and 4 years so we thought this hotel would be good but we were wrong. basic things like ordering a taxi were a shambles. the concierge told us they had booked us a taxi one day for a trip out. we came down five minutes early and then spent almost one hour sitting in the lobby while several members of staff told us various excuses as to why our taxi had not been booked.(one hour with three small children eager to go out is a long time) the standard reply to most things we asked for at the the royal mirage was " yes, in twenty minutes" sometimes we got lucky and things were quicker and sometimes they took hours. i think the royal mirage does not deserve to be using the " one and only " name as it does not match up to other properties. there seemed to be major communication problems with staff as we would be told different things by different people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Court At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Court At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai