We stayed at the Arabian Court last week, and is our second trip to this hotel, and its staff certainly know what 5 star service means. From the moment you arrive you know that everything you need for the period of your stay is only a telephone call away. The hotel is part of the One & Only resort, and guests staying at the Arabian Court have access to all the facilities of the Royal Palace and The Residence, which with 11 restaurants, gave us plenty of choice for a 6 night stay. Places that we liked were Nina. for modern Indian, Tangine, for a great north african dining experience and Celebrities.
Last time we stayed here, we had the Falcon Suite, which was great, but this time the deluxe room didn't disappoint. Large spacious rooms done tastly in the local style of dark wood and all the in-room facilities you'd expect from a hotel of this quality. Each room has a large bathroom with a bath, seperate walk in shower, and a seperate toilet, all spotlessly clean and with Phenaligon toiletries, Robes and slippers are also provided.
Whilst the rooms themselves are great, its the public spaces of this hotel make it special, the marble corridors and arches are beautiful, and being smaller than the Royal Palace it feels much more welcoming.
A special note to the staff, who are always welcoming and more than happy to help with recommendations on dining and things to do. Say hello to Harold and Krishnan on the concierge desk if you go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Prestigia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Court At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Court At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai