Superb! The staff are very friendly and welcoming. We arrived as early as 10am and although check-in is not until later, we were checked-in and given a room immediately. Hotel is well kept and maintained. Shiny floors! Nice decor. Room was spacious and very clean, housekeeping did a fantastic job. Staff pay attention to detail and make you feel VIP at all times! You can choose to dine at any outlet at the Palace too, which is a short walk away. Restaurants are nice, particularly Beach Bar & Grill. It is almost impossible for any request not to be fulfilled. We also had a buffet dinner at Olives, wide variety of food. Dinner at Tagine was lovely too. Helpings are generous. Breakfast buffet is good, included a selection of fruits, breads, hot crepes & pancakes, arabic and asian selections and eggs cooked to your liking. Eau Zone is ideal for lunch but could offer more vegetarian choices. We also went to O&O restaurant at the Palm, 101. Amazing ambience. Booking in advance is highly recommended. Price- what you would expect at a fine dining 5* place. There is a complimentary shuttle boat to take you across. Beach is kept clean too. WiFi is chargeable, but the business centre is free for internet use. Spa experience was wonderful. Overall this place would make you return over and over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Court At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Arabian Court At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai