Stayed for 5nights in a suite at the Arabian court. Cant describe in enough words how amazing it was. Service was exceptional, cleanliness was outstanding, staff were courteous, polite, and always ready to help. Temp controlled pools were lovely, private 1km beach was just heaven. Restaurants on the resort were gorgeous..! Fav one was Beach&Bar Grill Restaurant..! Very family orientated, nothing ever too much trouble. Room service was always in a timely manner. Cant believe some of the reviews posted before we went that I had read...almost seems they reviewed a completely different hotel. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Court At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Arabian Court At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai