A highly impressive hotel. Thank you Trip Advisor for another very good selection made with website info.
Rooms - very well appointed, carpeted therefore quiet as is air con. Four storey blocks - ground floor prioritised for young families recommend top (4th) floor - no one above, good view of grounds though tall trees limit view to The Palm. An observation not a problem.
Free water provided twice a day to bedrooms.
Restaurants - various, all of high standard. Half board gives access to buffet restaurant(s) for evening meal or allowance of 160 dirham per person in serviced restaurants. Ate in Eau Zone, Beach Bar and Grill and Nina - differing menus, varied styles of food, all impressive.
The Beach Bar serves excellent steaks; Nina serves Indo-European dishes of a most appetising nature. Alcohol unsurprisingly expensive. Restaurants can be booked in advance through Reception/ Guest Services.
Grounds - spacious, long beach, delightful to walk, private to One and Only guests in the three adjoining hotels. At low tide you can walk right round to the nearby marina. Arabian Court pool area used by families, an 'adults only area' was used only by ourselves - a tranquil sunbathing area complete with resident peacock!
Sun beds a plenty in all areas, well spaced out. Iced water and fresh fruit provided beach and poolside - another excellent "touch" in this high standard hotel.
Staff - most welcoming, proficient and accommodating. Quietly and unobtrusively efficient. The hotel organised accompanied, free transport to The Dubai World Cup - racing. An impressive and unexpected arrangement.
Other info: take the free boat to The One and Only on The Palm - enjoy tapas and a drink at 101 at the sister hotel looking over The Palm.
Do not worry about hotel proximity to car park for Palm monorail - no noise, an ugly building, yes, but there is so much else to enjoy at this hotel you are barely aware of its existence. The monorail car park is not complete so, at some point building work may recommence I suppose - check with hotel if concerned.
Internet - costly in room, ( 5 days = £60) so use free wi fi and computers (3) in Business Centre next to Main Reception in Arabian Court. Reception will direct you to using this facility.
Among the hotels I have stayed in and reviewed to date this would rank as the best. Loathe to return to any destination, I have every intention of returning to the Arabian Court assured of a most impressive experience whilst there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Prestigia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arabian Court at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Court At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Court At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai