Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Review Highlights
The best shop in the park!!

We spent a long time in the Gold and Diamond Park trying to find the best shop that sold what we... read more

Reviewed May 22, 2019

from $238.10
from $160.00
from $86.40
More Info
All reviews gold diamond jewellers jewelry manish shop park
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2018

I had been on vacation with my family in Dubai in August 2018 and had heard that it is cheaper to buy a jewelry from here compared to United Kingdom. Well certainly not that cheap! but still worth the buy as I was refereed by my friend to buy jewelry from Manish Jewellers in Dubai Gold & Diamond Park. I must say, they have got a very impressive staff & really guided us selecting our ring. Would definitely recommend this one !!!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

We were told by friends to go to the Diamond Park to look for an eternity ring. Some relatives also advised we pop and see Panky at Emperesse in Block 4, after they had a great experience there.

We received a very warm welcome and felt at ease with our budget and requirements. Panky is super knowledgable and simplified everything. We could have easily been sold a different metal and size item but felt we were given the best advise for suitability and appearance. Thank you to all of the team who played a part and my own jewellery was given a spruce up too.

I cannot recommend highly enough. I will be back, but don’t tell hubby just yet!!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I cannot praise Jay and his team highly enough for the wonderful service they offer. They were so helpful to us, even sending a driver to pick us up from where we were staying. They designed our rings exactly as we wanted them. We were able to watch them working on the ring in the workshop.We bought our wedding bands and my engagement ring from their store after we had spent three days searching for the best deal but they were head and shoulders above the competition.We would highly recommend them without hesitation.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2017

If you are looking for diamonds, gold or any type of nice jewelry I strongly recommend you to visit this store. They are experienced, trustworthy, have a great supply of nice jewelry, and we have done business with them every time we have visited Dubai. They have never let us down and we are very happy with their services.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed June 5, 2017

While on a short vacation in Dubai, I was searching for Peridot earrings for my granddaughter. I went to the Gold Souk, Dubai Mall, and the Mall of the Emirates. I could not find what I was looking for. On my last day in Dubai someone told me to look in the Gold & Diamond Park. It was Friday, so we had to wait until 4pm for it to open. The first few shops didn't have what I was looking for. I was about to give up. I walked in to Emperesse. I asked if they had peridot and I explained what I wanted. Jaydeep told me he could make the earrings I wanted. I said I was leaving the next morning and asked if he could have the earrings made today. Also I asked if the earrings could be delivered to my hotel. Jaydeep said that could be one. I agreed and left. That was about 4:30pm.
Around 7:30 Jaydeep texted me he was in the lobby and I went down to me him. The earrings were finished just the way I wanted them and the price was right. I thanked Jaydeep for his excellent service. I can't say enough about the service at Emperesse and Jaydeep. Next time in Dubai I will be stopping in Emperesse again.

Date of experience: June 2017