“Mall of dubai”

Ranked #3 of 358 things to do in Dubai
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located in the heart the prestigious Downtown Dubai is The Dubai Mall, the largest shopping and entertainment destination in the world. 1,200 retail outlets and over 160 food and beverage outlets. The Dubai Mall offers an unparalleled retail mix combined with world-class dining, entertainment and leisure attractions.
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

When they say big they mean big. Free Wi-Fi throughout the centre. Massive range of stores with all the big brands. Tourist friendly services. Too much to see in a day or 2.

Write a ReviewReviews (25,632)
All reviews
"metro station"
in 299 reviews
"fountain show"
in 392 reviews
"tallest building in the world"
in 192 reviews
"waterfall"
in 915 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Best mall I've been to. Best brand names from America and Europe. A lot of places to eat. I was there during Ramadan so the mall was open until 2am, don't know if its open till that Time through out the rest of the year. Very big mall so plan to be there at least half a day or more.

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Well laid out, absolutely huge, everything you need! Great fun. Access to the Burj Khalifa and the fountains.

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Shopping malls are not my cup of tea, but my wife wished to see this mall, so we visited. It is impressive and very large (good walking shoes will help), plenty to see even if in many cases quite expensive (for us). I am glad I went for the experience, but I'll stick to my small local shops at home when I wish to buy anything beyond a light lunch.

1  Thank Geoff W