I am fortunate to travel all over the world and be lucky and often not to experience every type of hotel out there. The Mirage Palace is a nice hotel, without question, however for me it did not live up to the standard and availability of things you would expect at this level and price.
Great location for the beach, you have your own stretch and it is served by waiters from the pool bar. Great pool but only one. It is a complex so it is three hotels in one offering albeit you have to travel 5 minutes in a golf cart or walk to notice you have other facilities available to you. Therefore you feel somewhat limited to restaurants. I stayed 4 nights and only ate in the same place because nothing else was open or available...this is the busy season.
The staff are always excellent as they are in any hotel and the concierge service which I use a lot on business was very helpful.
It is out of the way so anything is a good 30 minutes for example to Dubai Mall or almost 1 hour to downtown given the traffic.
In short, if you want a hotel in Dubai where you can stay at and not feel like you are in a city then this is a great hotel. However you can also get this at Jumeria Beach or the Atlantis on the Palm which for the same price offer so much more.
If you are wanting to explore Dubai then the city is full of hotels to cater to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence & Spa is an intimate sanctuary for those who wish to indulge in the comforts of prosperity with its own private reception and Dining Room and Library exclusive to guests staying in any of the 48 rooms and suites or the free-standing beachfront Garden Villa.The Arabian-styled private residences, each cared for by a specifically-selected, dedicated team, house a retreat of 1 Garden Villa, 16 Suites and 32 Prestige Rooms. Spacious and created with the finest detailing, all are sea facing with private balcony or terrace, and the elegant Garden Villa also provides a luxurious and ornate environment within the most exclusive part of the resort.Within the elegant courtyard entrance of Residence & Spa, guests will find the Health and Beauty Institute, an oasis of relaxation featuring the One&Only Spa, Oriental Hammam, the Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez and hair salon by Alexandre Zouari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence & Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence&Spa At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Residence&Spa At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Residence Hotel Dubai
- Residence Resort Dubai