Myself and my husband stayed at the One & Only Residence and Spa at the beginning of May. We spent 3 nights here celebrating my 40th birthday and it was just the most amazing experience.
From the moment when we arrived to the moment we left, we were treated like royalty, All the staff were so incredible, they all knew you by name and greeted you each time they saw you. Everything that we needed was sorted out for us, they were so helpful. Every staff member seemed very happy in their jobs and you were always met with a smile. The staff at the Residence and Spa are a credit to the hotel and it's management.
We arrived early following an overnight flight and were delighted to find that our room was ready for us. They gave us a cold towel and a sparkling date drink, which was most delicious. The suite was so gorgeous, with a beautiful bath, his and hers sinks, Sofa and dining table and patio outside. All the beauty products were Molten Brown, my favourites and there was an extensive fruit bowl in the room too, with a lovely greeting from the manager and team.
We quickly changed and went to the pool, the gorgeous quiet pool exclusively for Residence and Spa guests. Attendants bought us cold water and drinks, also fresh fruit, someone even came to clean our sunglasses, it's all these little things that really make this place.
The afternoon tea which is served every day is really lovely, the selection is brilliant, just try the cheesecake... It's the best I have ever had!
The beach is very nice too, spaced out cabanas, we had our own with our room number on it, reserved for near the waters edge. Talking about the water, crystal clear, just perfect.
For my birthday the hotel organised a special meal on the lawn. It's was a beautiful evening, the food was of an exceptional quality and even the chef came out to speak to us when we had finished eating.
Hicham and the team really do make this hotel simply the best hotel in Dubai, I was sent a wonderful bouquet of pink roses for my birthday, my favourite flowers.
It goes with out saying that we will definitely be recommending The Residence and Spa to all our friends and family and whilst it has taken a little longer than I imagined to write this review, the memories of our stay are as fresh in our mind as the day we left.
Thankyou for our wonderful stay, see you in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence & Spa is an intimate sanctuary for those who wish to indulge in the comforts of prosperity with its own private reception and Dining Room and Library exclusive to guests staying in any of the 48 rooms and suites or the free-standing beachfront Garden Villa.The Arabian-styled private residences, each cared for by a specifically-selected, dedicated team, house a retreat of 1 Garden Villa, 16 Suites and 32 Prestige Rooms. Spacious and created with the finest detailing, all are sea facing with private balcony or terrace, and the elegant Garden Villa also provides a luxurious and ornate environment within the most exclusive part of the resort.Within the elegant courtyard entrance of Residence & Spa, guests will find the Health and Beauty Institute, an oasis of relaxation featuring the One&Only Spa, Oriental Hammam, the Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez and hair salon by Alexandre Zouari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ and Agoda so you can book your Residence & Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence&Spa At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Residence&Spa At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Residence Hotel Dubai
- Residence Resort Dubai