See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2015

The hotel staff were very friendly, the wifi was good, room i stayed in was comfortable, amenities (gym and pool) were good and the breakfast was also good. Front desk and front door personnel were friendly and helpful. The location is nearby to the Metro with a bus stop also almost in front of the hotel. Not far from the local market and a mall. I got a free late check out too on request. There are nearby shops and eateries if you want to have a feel of local food. Convenience stores are also within 100m so it it makes it an ideal hotel for me considering its cost for value received.
House keeping can be lazy though as I had to remind them once or twice to come clean the room, but that isn't too bad a point so i wont crucify them on that.

Room tip: I requested for room on high floor to eliminate noise from the Nightclub on ground floor, so I didn't experience any noise discomfort
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Olugbenga A
Faady, General Manager at Dorus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2015

Hello Olugbenga,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, and we will try in future to improve our services. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Sami Kriaa | General Manager

Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

The time I writing is 2 Am in hotel, the disco sound is very loud and I can't sleep in my room! When I complained the reception,she said it will continue up to 3 Am and nothing can do!
The bath room is extremely dirty( even after cleaning by room service ) .
Water pressure is awful and really hot! And The color of the water was red! the foods quality is normal with little variety.
Here is like 2 star hotel not 4 star!!!

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank shahrzadmos
Reviewed September 1, 2015 via mobile

Overrated! The rooms smelt of smoke, bedsheets were smelly, breakfast was basic and served cold. Staff were rude and unhelpful. Will never stay there again!!!! The only plus point was cafes down the road.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Neelam T
Reviewed August 14, 2015

hotel is about ten minutes from airport, and is next to a bank, supermarket, bus stop and taxi rank. also there are other small shops and even a burger bar. Across the road is a large shopping centre with a Carrefour and other well known shops.
The hotel door man is keen to help and check in staff were friendly, in fact all staff were helpful and would say hello whenever you passed them. Rooms were of a good size, clean and tidy and comfortable. Wifi was always working but not very fast. only two devices per room work on the code given but the receptionist just gave us two codes! There are various bars and restaurants but we never tried them, there is also a pool with a bar which is a nice place to relax on a hot evening. Finally the weather was hot, anywhere between 40 and 50 degrees but the aircon was good.

Room tip: higher floor to avoid nightclub
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello Gilmoss2000,

Sami Kriaa | General Manager

Reviewed July 27, 2015

The hotel is predominately an Indian hotel, which I can deal with, no big deal. The Room service and house keeping were very forgetful and slow. I had to remind them about different items they charged to my bill but forgot to bring up. I had to call house keeping several times to remind them of things I asked them for.

The valet parking attendant was very rude and disrespectful. He was not aware I was staying at the hotel and when I asked him where is the valet parking he pretended to not understand English (he's an Indian gentleman), after about 2 minutes of trying to understand each other, he clearly states "no Africans allowed." I am a black American female and I found that very offensive. Once I informed him that I was staying at the hotel he moved a no parking sign and allowed us to park in front of the hotel. It was not a real valet service, no one parked the car for us. But once we were about to get on the elevator then the bell hop asked for the keys to the car. That put the icing on the cake for me, I will never stay there nor recommend this hotel to anyone. This is far from a 4 star hotel, everything is old and the location is terrible.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends