“Good hotel”

Ranked #418 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
Pullman, Washington
“Good hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

The rooms were clean, the staff were friendly, the food was good, The bed was super comfortable, what else do you want? I had read some bad reviews about this hotel before my trip, none of them were correct. I really enjoyed my stay there.
There were only some minor negative points:
1- 10 minutes of walking to metro station, which was not good in the hot weather of summer.
2- When we asked for babysitter, they said that a woman will babysit in our own room!! not really liked it!
3- There was no cartoon channel in our room, we only had access to 30 channels.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
london
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

Well I like the hospitality of some staff like the Operation Manager Mr. Khan & a guy in the restaurant(Sorry to forget his name) and trust me the rooms are really nice. Thank you for an upgrade as we're celeberating our 1st anniversary and that was a nice surprize. I'm really thankful to them. And I promise that I'll go to stay again just because of them and I hope that time everything will be perfect.

I know they tried to make our stay memorable but somehow other people makes us very disapponted.

Few things I just want to share which makes us very upset and I hope management will take some actions for those things. The issues are as folows:

1.)The reception persons need to be more active and the smiling face and welcome was missing some how.

2.) I don't like the way how some staff behave their. At night the bouncer stops me & my wife to go to the room ask us to go with him to the reception to check the ID's which was really insulting. And that makes me feel that they don't respect their guests.

3.) At night I recieved a call from Room service boy at around 01:00 a.m. And the boy asked me that if I need any liquor, or soft drink or energy drink which is not acceptable as it was too late at night and he was calling like that.

4.) I ordered some food at night at night and the room service boy delievered food and when I asked him to post the charges in the room and he said that no they can't put it in the room charges we have to pay by cash. Which is reallty not good. And when I gave him the cash then he said in a very wrong way sir do you need change. These things really were very bad.

We met the GM, and I really feel good because in others hotels the GM's are not meeting the guest but I like the way he treat us and give us blessings.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Dubai hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for three days there but I didnt like any thing of this hotel room service is zero the rooms are small dirty not like the other hotel in dubia please donot visit this hotel in your all life I like one think in this hotel was just the pakistani bar the girls of the bar are so great and lovely one was like kareena

5 Thank Ghulam M
Lagos, Nigeria
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

I actually wasnt expecting so much from this hotel but I was really impressed with the whole package and would recommend them any day. The rooms were neat, well furnished and very comfortable. The hotel staff were also quite nice, warm and friendly. There was a particular incident when my wife and I needed to print out some important documents, the front desk officer allowed us use his computer and printer at no cost at all. Another great attraction is the closeness to the Deira market / city center, very nice if you want to shop and want a quiet, comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

The rooms are nicely furnished, well maintained and the staff provide a good service albeit sometimes they are very busy. The only downside was that wifi was not free.
Otherwise it's a good place to stay, with reasonable price, good food and amenities. The Al-Ghurair mall was a 5 minute walk from the hotel and great place to shop with a variety of stores, food court and restaurants.

• Stayed December 2012
Faady, General Manager at Montreal Hotel, responded to this review, December 13, 2015
Hello Raka,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, and we will try in future to improve our services. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Sami Kriaa | General Manager
Tehran
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

I was here on business. I had a single room in which all appliances were rusty. The room was very tiny even for a single room. I had a half-board package on the tour. The breakfast and lunch variety was very poor. My colleagues from double rooms said their rooms were much better. So if you need to go to Dubai alone, I wouldn't recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank adventurous3
Durham, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

I had stayed one night in this hotel. It was very bad experience. There was a lot of noise and the AC wasn't good enough.
The lady on the front desk was good and she was helpful but the other staff wasn't good and the security asked me for my room key which was so weird ???

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business