“Very Expensive but Very Good”

Aquaventure Waterpark
$150.00*
Dubai City Tour with Aquaventure water park and lost Chambers
Ranked #7 of 415 things to do in Dubai
More attraction details
Owner description: The No. 1 water park in the Middle East and Europe is right here in Dubai. Get the adrenaline pumping with record breaking rides and slides, get up close and personal with sharks and rays or kick back and relax on 700 metres of pristine private beach or in the new exclusive reserved seating areas. Come and get your thrills, spills and divine relaxation at Aquaventure Waterpark.
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Yes this is an expensive day out and refreshments at the park are also very expensive but it is good fun. What I loved the most was not having to climb up stairs to go on the slides. You are given a giant rubber ring, you can have a single or a double ring for 2 people. They use a conveyor system so dont really have to get out of your ring if you dont want to.

Remember to take towls although you can hire them there, at a charge of course. Also good to remember flip flops as the ground can get very hot, even just walking from your lounger to the water. Bikini's are ok for ladies to wear here and it's farly relaxed but if you are a couple do not show any affection such as kissing or the attendant WILL blow a whistle at you!

A good day out if not a little pricey.

Write a ReviewReviews (12,035)

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Aquaventure is a great water park for all ages. I went on a weekday in October and it was practically empty - I didn't have to queue for any slides for more than a couple of minutes! The park is easy to navigate with the use of the lazy/rapid river, which essentially takes you to each of the slides so you don't have to walk (also, it eases the queues during busy times).

Most of the slides were ring slides - requiring either a solo ring, double ring or group ring. I prefer these types of water slides but if you like solo slides, this might not be the park for you.

I plucked up the courage to go on the Leap of Faith (the notorious sheer drop slide that goes underwater into an aquarium) - it was definitely worth it!

The food / drinks are what you would expect from any theme park / water park - overpriced and not that great, but this is something I've learnt to accept!

It is also a great way to go and visit the Atlantis hotel which is amazing / slightly Disney-like! There are a number of restaurants such as Nobu within the resort which you could go to after.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed my day at Aquaventure and I would return if I went back to Dubai.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Brilliant, loved the waterpark - plenty of rides. I was too much of a coward to do some of the rides but my husband went on everything and it was great staying at the Atlantis, we were allowed in before non hotel guests and were able to come and go out of the waterpark as and when we pleased.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Aquaventure is lots of fun and we enjoyed every minute of it. The best part, however, is the staff. Everyone is incredibly friendly and they really go out of their way to talk to their guests. Even my children commented on how nice everyone was. The slides were great and my kids loved them. My husband and I loved the lazy river!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We were there just a couple of weeks after they opened the new slides. WOW. This place is a lot of fun. It's very clean, well maintained, and has more than enough staff. This is a great way to spend the day and cool off from the desert heat. Leap of Faith slide is the best!