All reviews baniyas square gold market roof terrace metro station housekeeping supervisor family room hot water no alcohol hotel is located few minutes walk late checkout location is excellent hotel staff downtown dubai enjoyed my stay burj khalifa special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2019

This hotel was very clean, staff were very polite and accommodating. I believe Breakfasts should be included in the price rather than having to pay separately for meals.
There was confusion on the first night but after speaking with Management on this issue the problem was solved. I would recommend this hotel for its cleanliness and courtesy.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 5, 2019

The breakfast was good! The omelette was made for you and there was lots of fresh fruit.
The room was clean and Comfortable The Souks were nearby within walking distance.
Aqib, who was just inside the door, was very helpful.
Very reasonably priced

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019

Both the food selection at the breakfast and the dinner buffet was not European oriented. Every day the same food was served. The fantastic skyline view of downtown Dubai from the rooftop terrace and the friendliness of the staff have made up for the disappointing food. Tip: definitely book a room with a view of Burj Khalifa!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

My friends booked the special iftar buffet promo from Best Western Hotel it has few selections but all taste worthy. If you like Indian and Arabic cuisine then this place is perfect to break your fast or even eat on normal days. Um Ali was my favorite and their live station for omelette and pancakes. The place was easy to find by car or cab, parking space available, ambience is good for family and friends, and worth it for your wallet. BW EID Mubarak!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 16, 2019

I booked this hotel for one day only because I was required to get off the ship early in the morning but my flight left late the same day. Wonderful accommodation in that I had to wait just over an hour for a room. Friendly, helpful staff i.e. I could not find the metro station first time out and was offered a staff member to accompany me so I would not get lost again.
I did not use the bed but the room was clean, had a coffee pot and good WiFi. I had a room with a nice view especially at night with the dinner boats lit up.
No need to have the hotel arrange a taxi because this will cost more. Very easy to get one at the curb,

Room tip: Get/present a Best Western card. I think this influenced my getting a room with a great view at no extra cost
Date of stay: February 2019