“The food, the music, the service - All A1”
Review of The Bombay

The Bombay
Ranked #4,177 of 9,975 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: THE BOMBAY: This Indian restaurant is a treasure trove of the most authentic Indian cuisine. The décor is earthy and the classical Indian music played by the live band completes an exotic Indian experience. This restaurant was named “BEST INDIAN RESTAURANT” in Dubai by “Time Out Awards”. The Bombay was also invited to contribute Indian cuisine to the world’s largest buffet on the 19th of January 2007, a record attempted by Dubai Shopping Festival & Emirates Culinary Guild for the Guinness Book of World Records. We were also invited to create the world’s largest dessert buffet for Guinness Book of World Records and of course the offering was a wide array of mouth watering Indian desserts. The wine list features only a handful of wines available at an affordable price, each one complementary to Indian spices and cuisine.Open seven days a week for lunch and dinner from 12.30 pm until 3.00 pm and from 7.30 pm until 02.00am.
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I declare this to be the best restaurant in town for Indian food..the service iand the taste are always great. The Music is great and the musicians will actually stay past their regular times if they see that you are really enjoying the music.......My party and I had a great time two nights in a row.

1  Thank Zahir K

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We have been to Bombay a couple of times before.So we always go with high expectations. As always the service was extremely courteous, food was excellent, the ambiance was good and music was great. My special compliments to the female singer and the gentleman on the tabla that day. They both made for an extremely melodious evening. They have a Konkani food promotion at the moment but i think their culinary expertise lie in Mughlai food. I think almost everything on their Moghlai menu is good and reasonably priced for the kind of restaurant they are.

Overall it was a fabulous experience as always and I am sure we will be visiting many more times in the future. Well Done to the team at Bombay!!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

This place is an oasis of excellence ! We highly enjoyed our time and food. This place is a really true find. The Bombay has impeccable service and excellent food. Absolutely great spot - staff were extremely professional, helpful and friendly! Very very impressed. I would recommend highly this fabulous place. Thanks Bombay staff for a delicious meal and for making me and my family feel so welcome and comfortable. There was something on the menu to suit all tastes. The best indian food ever we tried. A great experience.Will definitely be back!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Went to the Bombay restaurant on our recent visit to Dubai. Had read the recent reviews and decided to try as they were very positive. We should have known as we entered the restaurant that it wasn't for us as there was only one other table taken. We have visited many Indian restaurants around the world and class this as the worst. Members of staff were very attentive in fact a bit too over attentive in that if you went to add a little more curry or rice to your plate they hovered over you and wouldn't let you do it yourself. We felt as though we were constantly being watched. Food was very average and a lot more expensive than other restaurants that we visited on our holiday. With the restaurant virtually being empty and not very pleasant food we would not visit again.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I recommend everyone to go to this place the atmosphere is fantastic staff is friendly food is excellent the singers were professionals u would enjoy the drinks with live soft indian music best for families and kids wort visiting this place and would go in near future thanks to the hotel staff for making my and my wifes evening so special with the anniversary cake and music for us thanks.