In a city like Dubai, I found the hotel to be a very basic one as best. Very limited number of service staff (2-3 people on duty at one time!). Breakfast options limited and get delivered to the room. The hotel/apartments have no restaurants of its own. The toiletries, the bathroom, and bedding everything is very old and dated. Things I noticed:
- bedside lamps not connected to any plugs and do not even have sockets close by to connect
- tea/coffee do not get refilled till you ask for it
- although hotel was emply courtesies like early check in and late check out were not extended (upon request)
- daily cleaning for room - very basic
The location is good - because it is five minutes walk from Mall of Emirates and 10 minutes from the MOE metro station.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Villa Najd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.