“Delicious Restaurant ”
Review of Apple Bee

Apple Bee
Ranked #2,066 of 10,572 Restaurants in Dubai
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

My husband & i visited this branch & another two, food in all was too delicious & staff was friendly. Orders took time, but this may be due to the full capacity but all was very good & recommended.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious & friendly staff .. the only thing which I don’t like .. a bit linger for preparation. All the rest was great

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 6, 2017

The ambience is good, food is yummy & the staff is very friendly & knowledgeable. It easily accessible via metro.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

I told my wife: let's go and have some american food... i wish i knew what is waiting for me before going there and ruining my mood for the day.
- we bought a promotion through Groupon and the waiters were absolutely unaware how they should properly treat it.
- we waited for our order for 53 minutes
- my wife asked the waitress: don't put any lettuce or cheese, i have allergies on those: guess what, they nevere heard it and brought her chees and lettuce.
- we tried to communicate with the waiters why is our order is so delayed, on which we got: it's coming, 2 minutes... we'be heard it about 4 times and had to wait for 53 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!
- i ordered Beef Fajitas... goodness, that meat smelled horrible.

Just frustrated!!!!!!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

Average dining restaurant but tough to find a parking over there better to use a cab while going there

Date of visit: July 2015