“I can recommend this 100%”

Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residence
Ranked #20 of 304 Specialty Lodging in Dubai
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The value that you are getting is fantastic.
If you plan some longer stays in JL WTC, don't book it through their website but try to contact them directly, you might get some way better rates.

I was shown around ~5 apartments during my 2 month stay in end of 2012. For the 2 bedrooms I would recommend the duplex version without balcony (the balcony isn't that great, the other version is better cut).

What really exceeded my expectations is the maintenance in this building. For example, when you are facing problems with your fridge, within 30 minutes some guys will knock on the door with a *new* fridge! Also, they have in-house technicians who will replace light-bulbs and other things instantly. Another example, I have dropped a glass with apple juice, making a huge mess. I just called them and they sent housekeeping within 10 minutes, problem solved (for free).

Everything is taken care of, and the service is fantastic. Great value for money.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank grkpfl

Reviewed May 5, 2013

more than my house... really beautiful!
we arrived there earlier than expected, and we have been given a room to let us wait for our apartment.
it is perfect for people going to the WTC. just need to cross the road.
everything is perfect. people in the hotel are very skilled to help you in everything

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lorena M
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I was in Dubai last summer and had an amazing time. My father lives at Jumeirah Living.
I stayed at one of the suites with a view of the Emirates Towers and The Burj Khalifa. Words cannot describe how memorable my stay was. I loved every moment of my stay and felt like thanking Mr. Gerald Lawless himself.

The staff went above and beyond and I cannot wait to return.....

Jaidev
New York City

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank Jeff L
Reviewed February 27, 2012

This facility is comparable to the level of any of the fancy famous Jumeira hotels with cheaper prices. Its nice and has outstanding service. On top, they allow you unlimited access to Mina Al Salam Beach and Wild Wadi.

Room Tip: This place sells-out fast.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank EB1433
Reviewed July 13, 2011

I stayed there 9 days, with my husband and 4 kids ages 16 to one year old location is amazing, apartments are spacious and high quality, there house keeping is very good. The free access to wild wadi and beach is nice, but the downside of apartment is the concierge and reception service, they are so slow and not experienced at all.
Also there js no spa, no shuttle service to near malls or to beach and wild wadi.

Room Tip: BedRooms are small in comparison with the apartment but very comfortable, the downside that the wind...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Manal J
Reviewed January 6, 2011

We (family of 4 ) stayed for 3 nights in a 2 BR duplex. Our preference for a higher floor was honoured so we had a beautiful view over the city.

Apartment is very nice furnished. The livingroom is huge. Second bed- and bathroom on the smaller side (for Dubai standards). Also main bathroom felt small because of the jacuzzi and large shower area. Because of this the space around the 2 sinks was narrow. Kitchen has all the amenties you want or need. Washing machine dryer available.

Houskeeping did a great job, always did our dishes and everything looks sparkling clean. Wifi in the room is only for 2 and is not working for the I-pad. Roomservice at very reasanoble prices (very nice prawn noodles for abt € 10) and the food is very good.

Pool area (rooftop) looks also nice but we didn’t find the time to sit overhere.

Location is terrific. Most places are a short taxi ride: Dubai mall, Festival City, Deira City Centre but also wild Wadi Madinat are not too far. Sometimes we had to wait a little longer for a taxi because they are not standard waiting outside the JLWTC. This was especially the case when we ordered a bigger car/people carrier. We had to wait for 20 minutes before it finally came.

The biggest bonus for this apartment is the complimentary beach access to the Madinat and the free Wild Wadi tickets. At the Madinat we could use all the pools, abra’s and the very nice beach.

The biggest let down was one morning they runned out of Wild Wadi Tickets and told us they were going to get new ones at the office and it would take 1 minute. After 20 minutes they told us to wait for another minute…… After 10 minutes we decided to leave and went to the beach. They should keep their Wild Wadi tickets in stock all the time!

Another issue was they gave us 1 beach pass for my family of 4 and the Madinat wanted to have 4 passes. So they were giving us a hard time to get in and after waiting for 10 minutes told us we can go to the beach and they would contact JLWTC. When I told this to the reception girl at the JLWTC she only said: well that’s Madinat’s problem not ours. Not even an apoligy! Not the kind of Dubai service we are used to, especially not for a Jumeirah property.

We enjoyed our stay and would probably book it again if they still offer the complimentary Madinat beach access.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
6  Thank Ciskey
Reviewed January 9, 2009

I stayed at this hotel from Dec 24th till Jan 2nd 2009. Its a brand new hotel extremely clean everysingle detail is carefully taken care of and very friendly staff.

About the apartments: I stayed at a duplex 2 bedroom apt. it was absolutely amazing. The kitchen its fully equipped, has a washing mashine they give you the washing powder and if you are running out of it they inmediately replace it without asking. The main room has a jacuzzi, bide, big shower, 2 sinks, king bed and a flat LCD. The kids room had 2 twin beds its own bathroom with a tub no TV.

Downstairs it has a visitors bathroom, flat LCD, dinning room and a spectacular terrace.

The negatives: If you have never been there and come from a country where we are used to good water DO NOT DRINK THE BOTTLED WATER THEY GIVE YOU!!!!! OR ELSEWHERE you will get incredibly sick I went with a 5 month old baby and a 4 yrs old boy and my hubby and the 4 of us got very sick because of the water and had to fly back home after 9 days there and cancell our entire 21 days trip. Get Evian water for gallons once you get there.
If you get sick do not call the doctor (a real thief!!!!) charged us USD$550 just to look at the baby only took temperature) and give me and hubby an IV shot. Go to the Clinic.

Room service is very very good.

Hope I had helped! and if you are going with your family thats the best place to be in Dubai.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank 10172012aac