“Cool experince”

Dolphin Bay
Ranked #8 of 388 things to do in Dubai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dolphin Bay in Dubai is one of the world’s largest and most sophisticated dolphin habitats in the world. Here you can select from a range of dolphin interactions suitable for all ages and swimming abilities. Experiences range from standing in shallow water to swimming or scuba diving alongside these charismatic creatures. All Dolphin Bay packages also include access to Aquaventure Waterpark.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Jeddah
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Cool experince”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We were staying in the Atlantis and my son swamp with the dolphin. He enjoyed it so much. although the weather were rather cold to me.

Visited May 2012

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A Dream Come True”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I always wanted to swim with dolphins, and finally we did. This was a VERY beautiful experience, although I expected more time & interaction.

Visited August 2012
Southampton, United Kingdom
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Even for Non Swimmers”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is great even if your a non swimmer, you stand or kneel in waist high water. This is a must for anyone who wants to get up close to some amazing creatures. You can dance with them, throw a ball or a ring and its 30 minutes of pure enjoyment. At the end pick your photo.

As a resident at The Atlantis enrty to the water park is included but there is a charge for the dolphin experience.

1 Thank KVS79
Fountain, Colorado
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“We love Alice!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Alice. That's her name! She's an Indian Ocean Dolphin. She loves kids, likes people and likes to jump. Oh, and she likes giving kisses. But, smells a bit like fish. LOL!

Dolphin Bay is a great educational experience. The trainers are very knowledgeable, and really have a good time teaching about the Dolphins.

Great experience!

1 Thank Davespilot
Spain
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Dolphin Encounter”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I was really disappointed with the Dolphin Encounter. It is definitely not worth the money I paid. First you have to listen to a 30 minute chat, whilst sat on very uncomfortable chairs all of which could have been explained in the water whilst with the dolphin as the information relates to the dolphin. When you are in the water with the dolphin you spend most of the time doing nothing and looking at other people having their photos taken. (10 people in a group). I think that I touched the dolphin 6 times (three of which were when I was having my photo taken). The photographers are supposed to be professional but from the quality of the photos I wouldn't say they were. The photos are also very expensive to buy and if you want to buy all of them or more than 4, it's cheaper to buy them on a CD or USB but then you have the photos of the other people in your group who you don't even know. At the start you get a photo taken with the dolphin jumping behind you. It would have been a nice photo if the photo was not taken from such a distance and if I didn't have to buy it with 6 people I don't know as it's taken as a group!!! The trainer we had also had problems understanding English - he kept asking if we had any questions which we did and when we asked him he had no idea what we were saying and answered something completely different and sometimes he didn't even know the answer. Don't waste your money doing this. We have swam with dolphins before in Orlando and for the same price you have a 30 minute swim where you actually swim with the dolphin and touch it more than 6 times. You also get a lot of personal photographs (no photos with people you don't know) and a full day of food and drinks included in the price.

13 Thank Rachel198526