Review Highlights

from $160.00
from $86.40
from $5.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

A small good mall which mainly have a lot of restaurants and other shopping stores. One of the old in Dubai in Jumeira area

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed April 30, 2017

I like to be surprised when I come into a mall and was delighted with the range and variety when we explored the Galleria (ignore the boring name). Box Park district is fun and funky and bohemian so this mall is a logical addition to the area. There is a clutch of indulgent brands which are less than mainstream so it is a unique shopping destination and can be just as satisfying for window shoppers. The ones that caught my eye, were the fancypants Rodeo Drive with its bold red branding, Saucette the mini me version of the cult ME brand Sauce, Nest for exquisite designer linens and fine porcelain, Beach Bunny swimwear and the chain store Cities with overpriced curiosities for quaint gifts. There was a boutique that was being ironic with no name but a symbol but that just seemed pretentious. I also spied an Abaya shop, Adore, who had made the savvy decision to take a spot in this mall. We went into Atelier Perfumery and they competently answered my enquiry for a ‘fougere’ fragrance. All this retailology is peppered with a touch of adventure from the VOX Rooftop Cinema, and the Escape Hunt experience with 3 different challenge chambers. There are plenty of choices for beverages which are not too expensive, so you could have several refreshment breaks hopping from place to place! I enjoy cafes where you can watch other shoppers engrossed in their favourite habitat and there are some positioned along the centre of the mall near the honey stand. I like to sit in Tasha’s inside the mall watching the work of The Flower Company. There are some mid-range food outlets where you can have a meal at Tasha’s, the Chinese place with the amazing lampshades or at Taste of Italy. You could spend several hours at Galleria, but if you only had 1 hour... there would be loads to see, not too much walking and parking is conveniently close so no marathon to the car or if you see the parking police.

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank lotuseaters8
Reviewed April 3, 2017

very unique cinema at the top of the mall where you can watch both the movie and the stars
it was so special

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank life_breez
Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

Dear readers,

I had spend a fantastic evening at this mall. I never knew how special this mall is till last evening.
I knew there are nice restaurants there and 2 play areas for kids and some cloth shops, but the best yet to come!!!!!
On the roof top they have an outdoor VOX cinema!!!!!
Super super super!
With bean bags and blankets and you get a meal tray,
Either Hot dog or Nachos and Popcorn, water and a soft drink of your choice and monkey cookies :)
On the top row they have VIP couches and laying down for couples :)
Per person it is 150AED. The staff come twice to check on the guests if anything else was needed.
The moon was just above the screen on the side and the stars... All in all I rate it 7*******
We had a fantastic time and will be back soon.
This is a real treat!

Please all go and enjoy - never mind the money.
The movie choices are great too
You can book online.
Parking facility free next to the police.

All the best,