Probably one of the nicest hotels I've ever had the pleasure of staying in. Great rooms, all with balconies. One side (the more expensive side) overlooks the Burj Khalifa. The other side overlooks the construction and the desert (facing south).
The rooms lived up to the things I heard about Dubai. Everything was done impeccably well. The staff was fantastic. The restaurants were also quite good. The location is right next to the Dubai Mall, and there's even a walkway that goes right over to it.
I did find one thing interesting. I was doing work in a colleague's room and she mentioned that it was dark in the room. A few minutes later, an employee came to the door with a lamp, saying that "we had requested a light." Now, this might have been a coincidence, but I'm certain we at no time requested anything of the sort from the staff. It leads me to believe that the hotel listens in on the rooms. Be aware of that if you're having any work-related discussions. Not sure if it's true, but it was certainly odd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Temporarily Closed. The Address Downtown Dubai is the first hotel project and flagship property of The Address Hotels + Resorts that has set international benchmarks with its excellent hospitality and service standards. We are delighted to let you know that preliminary work is already under way to reopen the hotel in record time and to restore the project to its glory using the best in design, quality and technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Address Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Address Downtown Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Address Downtown Burj Dubai
- Address Downtown Burj Hotel Dubai