Firstly, an excellent location near Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa with beautiful skyline and the dancing fountains. The staff were courteous. The Hotel is very pricey. I booked online thru Expedia a studio room and stayed for nearly a week - the accommodation was on the 49th floor - I found the bathroom area small and cramped up - the bath tub is at a height which makes it very difficult to get in and out and there is nothing to hold on to getting into it.. For senior citizens this arrangement is a serious diasaster. The shower rod kept slipping down with the curtain and I had to make calls to the housekeeping everyday to set it right. The bedroom was small and there was no place to settle the suitcases. Also there was no morning newspaper kept and everyday I had to make calls asking for it. I expected a lot more comfort at this hotel than the one I experienced staying there. Other than that with close proximity to the mall and the downtown it was an ideal location to stay in Dubai..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Temporarily Closed. The Address Downtown Dubai is the first hotel project and flagship property of The Address Hotels + Resorts that has set international benchmarks with its excellent hospitality and service standards. We are delighted to let you know that preliminary work is already under way to reopen the hotel in record time and to restore the project to its glory using the best in design, quality and technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Address Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Address Downtown Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Address Downtown Burj Dubai
- Address Downtown Burj Hotel Dubai