Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Needs renovation

Dear readers, We recently had an event from our work held at this hotel. First impression was WAU... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
petraalmutawa
dubai
Great relaxing stay

Reviewed November 10, 2019
PeterMPF
Muscat, Oman
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from $60.00
from $57.53
from $43.40
from $49.00
More Info
All reviews polo match room balcony polo field brunch horses ayub
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is so nice . View is incredible we really enjoyed me and my husband. Osama front office manager is one of the best . He was very helpful and sweet man . We Will be so happy to come back again .

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed November 10, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is great for relaxing if you don't want the hassle and bustle of Dubai. In Watching the polo from the restaurant or room was a real treat. We loved the horses. Everything was excellent except for the housekeeping which did not clean the room.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 1, 2019 via mobile

The service is amazing with everything lovely pple and very supportive specially the reception team (ismail)

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 17, 2019 via mobile

I must say that I was really excited to stay at this hotel. The first two nights were good. It’s was clean and comfortable. After that it starts heading south. My room got cleaned yesterday after 2pm. I started to notice that my room started being cleaned also. Yesterday there was a wet towel and a rubbish bag forgotten on my dresser. I went to sleep last night with wet hair and covered my pillow with a towel, it was left on the pillow with the tv remote still under the pillow so I’m wondering how the bed was cleaned..
The pool is closed at 9pm so I’m just wondering how that works in a “resort”.

I have to say I’m quite disappointed
I honestly expected more ...

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

We rented the villa and my relatives chose the hotel rooms. Both were amazing and both had a great time. The villa had a private pool it has all the privacy until someone passes by, also your neighbors in second floor (villa next to you) could see clearly. Overall cleanliness was okay, but they had a sticker on the balcony and windows saying that opening them will allow insects to enter, but insects were already there.

Date of experience: August 2019