“friendly staffs”

Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #100 of 565 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed December 18, 2010

service n rooms very okay, staffs ready to help, but issues with taxis, almost missed my flight
while waiting for taxi to the airport

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,495)

Reviewed December 17, 2010

We stayed here for a week whilst visiting relatives who live nearby. It was a great location for us and very easy to get out and about across Dubai. The apartment was a very high standard and the rooms a good size and comfortable. Kitchen was reasonably well equipped but we didn't do much more than breakfast.
Free Wifi was very welcome
Pool was very nice and warm. It is a semi open pool but covered so no sun bathing opportunities. The local sister hotel has an open pool but by the time we got there the sun had crept behind a building. Staff were friendly and helpful throughout and the courtesy bus from/to the airport was very handy after a long flight arriving in the early hours.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 16, 2010

5 mins walk to train station and shopping mall. 15 mins to airport. very convenient, cosy and nice staffs ard..

Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank YvonneLim
Reviewed December 15, 2010

Wow, well I have to start by saying I won my trip to Dubai but was so happy with the hotel chosen for us. It was late enough when we arrived at the hotel and all we wanted to do was have something to eat and relax, Our bags were brought to the room and we had a tour around all the rooms in our apartment and then left alone. Room service was promptly ordered and it was delivered so quick, was very tasty and reasonably cheap for room service. The following day we really had a chance to start exploring so I went downstairs to the woman who seems to organise tours and trips, but she was of no help actually I felt like I disturbed her (she was the only down side to the hotel) she couldnt even smile. However Manoj who worked on the door was the most helpful member of staff answering all our queries. The location was great, the deira metro stop was around a five minute walk away and the deira city mall is right across the road. I used the pool and jacuzzi facilities which were great. Pool was small but as I was the only one in it I liked it. The spa had a wide range of massages on offer at great prices. Overall the rooms were clean, staff were great, we never had to open a door, location was a plus and I would return again,

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2010

This hotel is really a value for money. The hotel staffs are very friendly and rooms are very beautiful. I am sure people can have a very decent stay in a quiet enviornment. From the begining to end , we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2010

We stay here for 5 nights leaving yesterday - 3rd December.
Good points - VERY clean, comfortable and well appointed apartments. (the bed is a little "short" and my 6'3 husdands legs hung over the end!!) We had a complimentary upgrade to a suite on 11th floor. The staff are WONDERFUL. We didn’t open a door or call for a lift once, and they always have a smile and a welcome. Airport transportation Spot on! Complimentary shuttle to the beach - fantastic (but not advertised?) Great location for the metro and Deira city mall. Get a card for 20D preloaded with enough for 6 or 7 trips which works out at less than 40p each.
Could do better- no furniture on the balcony? (Low hand rail so didn’t feel that comfortable anyway) The Hotel breakfast always plentiful but cold – and baked beans, hash browns etc are not that nice cold. Egg station was very good and freshly cooked omelettes were beautiful. Evening meal was OK. NO atmosphere in the restaurant though - mainly as we were the only diners! So you find yourself going out every evning. As with another reviewer - the equpment in the apartment is OK but dont expect to beable to produce anything other than very simple food. The rooms at the front have an amazing view over the creek to the Burj Khalifa. The sunsets are spectacular. The room was a little noisy from constant traffic - air con did help drown out most of it.
If like us you want a bit of entertainment (or a little life!) in the evening this may not be for you. There is no licence bar. Churchill’s in the Deira residence was Ok for a nightcap but 10 / 15 minute walk at the other end of Deira mall.
Would I go back – Yes. On balance a great place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2010

This would be my second time staying in flora park apartment. I enjoyed my first stay and didn't think twice to return another time. The last time is stayed evrything was excellent except for the food and this time didn't try the food to know if its improved or not. However, they have set of lovely and friendly staff, very nice flats and clean too and above all affordable. Would really like to bring my children along with me someday because of the space and comfort the room offers.

• Stayed: November 2010