“Best value in Dubai”

Ranked #89 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
Webster, New York
“Best value in Dubai”
Reviewed June 22, 2010

I've stayed at the Flora Creek on my last 3 trips to Dubai, one of which lasted for 3 weeks. Overall, the facilities and services are only slighty above average, but the location is great and I love having a kitchen and washer/dryer in my room. For those serious travellers (business or pleasure) that really have more to do than to hang around a hotel room all day and night the Flora Creek serves as a great 'home base' and is a great value for the money.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank GregV2

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (448)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Kabul
Reviewed June 12, 2010

The reception staff were very professional. I arrived late and my luggage was missing. The mall was closed. I was directed to an all night grocery store for my particular needs.
I couldn't get the washer and dryer to work. I called housekeeping and in a matter of minutes someone was there to assist me. I was disturbed all night by a loud noise. I thought it was coming from the hallway. I called the front desk. An engineer was sent to my room. He identified the problem which was in my room and within 5 minutes the noise had stopped.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank mandykabul
Bridgetown, Australia
Reviewed May 27, 2010

We found Flora Creek Hotel Apartments ideal for our stay, staff were helpful and efficient, we appreciated the Airport pick up and delivery and we were able to get transport to all the attractions we wished to visit. We really appreciated the view we had of the creek and the park.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MaryJoan9
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed May 27, 2010

perfect service, clean rooms and good amenities.. i love your hotel.. just a small comment on food, not so much of variation on the buffet breakfast, but anyway the service is perfect.. thanks, i would definitely recommend your hotel to my friends and colleagues.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Ahwaz,Iran
Reviewed May 25, 2010

Good location,within walking distance to the city center mall and metro station.Very good view.Roomy apartment.One of my friend along with his wife and 2 children came to see us.It was exactly like our own home when we have guest.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank AminiAhwaz_Iran
Hobart, Australia
Reviewed May 18, 2010

Have stayed at the Flora Creek before, and after doing internet searches again,decided it was the best option for us again. We are travelling with small children and need an apartment, so this seemed the best option price wise, as accommodation is pricey in Dubai. It is close to the airport and Flora Creek provides a free airport transfer so that was great. The hotel is a few minutes walk from the City Centre Mall which has everything you need (supermarket, every shop under the sun, Magic Planet for the kids), and the Big Bus leaves from here, so you can get to other tourists spots, which we did - the kids didn't seem to mind this as it was a bit of a novelty.
The rooms were clean and the service was great and couldn't be faulted. The pool was lovely for the kids.
We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank ruthandfamily
Kosovo
Reviewed May 13, 2010

I was there on August 2009 with my wife and two kids (6 and 3) and stayed five nights. I chose this hotel because of spacious rooms and very very strategic point (Deira City Center in walking distance and close to the CREEK and the bridgies to the other side of the city), and comparable to the other hotels the prices were GREAT. Staff was excellent, very very helpful and smiling all the time. They'll meet you at the airport; staying more than three nights will give you complementary Dubai sightseeing with bus or private car. I was in many hotels in Dubai, but I liked this one the most because of easy reach to the four sides of the city. It's got great airconditions, August there is HOT...WOW.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family