“Excellent Place to Stay”

Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #107 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed May 5, 2014

The room is huge and comfortable. Reception desk is very helpful to provide tour advise. Hotel location is excellent. It is just a few minutes walk to Metro and Shopping Mall. We use the metro and bus to tour the city attractions for two days. Overall, we are very satisfy on our two days stay. Highly recommended the hotel and shall definitely book this hotel again on our next visit to Dubai.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your most positive feedback with the TripAdvisor Community

I am delighted that you found our location to be convenient, the apartment to be spacious and comfortable and I am very proud to read about our very helpful reception desk staff members.

I thank you once again for your very encouraging recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Cluster Director of Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (1,483)

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I liked many things about my week in "Flora Creek". For a starter, the location was amazing and it featured a direct view of Dubai Creek which was really lovely. Too bad they don't clean the windows from the outside more often, because that would have made it even more striking. There is a balcony as well, but this one was closed and I needed to ask the front desk to send someone to open it, but I did not really bother with asking. Nevertheless, the Studio apartment itself was of a good size, more than enough for the two of us. It was well furnished and the bed was big and comfortable. The kitchen has a stove, an oven, a microwave, a stacked minibar, and a washing machine. bathroom was small but clean and has a good deal of toiletries. there are two closets and one of them has a safe-box. There is internet plan with our room that was free, which was of limited speed but it was adequate. If one need a high speed plan then you will have to pay 70 AED per day which is not cheap.

As for the staff, they are really helpful and pleasant. They are always smiling and offering their help. The hotel has a nice lively lobby. The hotel also has plenty of free parking spaces for guests who are driving.

As for I did not like, it is a few things that bothered me.For instance, the kitchen big window has no shades which means less privacy in night time. The cleaning crew tend to forget bringing hand towels when they clean the room, and once they did not even bring bath towels. There is not enough empty electrical socket, so if you need to charge your electronics/phones you will have to unplug a bunch of lamps to plug your chargers.

I have stayed in a Flora Hotel before, so I had a good idea before hand that I will enjoy my stay at Flora Creek. I must say, as much as I enjoyed "Flora Grand Hotel" before, I enjoyed my stay in "Flora Creek even better. So I will definitely consider coming back in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your objective and candid feedback with us following you most recent stay at our hotel.

Firstly I would like to respond to the shortfalls you have highlighted in your comments.

In regards to the windows I agree with you fully and without making any excuse I would like to inform you that we are in the final stages of approval to install a cradle system at Flora Creek Hotel Apartments which will allow us to exercises a great degree of flexibility and increase the frequency of window cleaning in the future. As far as balconies are concerned this is already on the special cleans list for housekeeping and our new Director of Housekeeping is treating this matter as priority.

In addition I think your comment about kitchen blinds is very valid and we are already in the process of procuring the right product for all our apartment kitchens.

On the positive side I am very happy that you had an overall good stay with us, that you found the internet to provide you with a consistent and quick service, and further good news is that we are now implementing an upgrade to our internet infrastructure which we expect will deliver even better service for all our valued guests.

I was delighted that you found your apartment to be spacious and well furnished and I am particularly happy to read that you have highlighted our recently installed luxury bedding package, which has been received by the majority of our guests with overwhelmingly positive responses. In relation to apartment facilities I would like to share with you that we are currently undergoing the refurbishment of all our apartments which will further improve the overall ambiance and comfort of our guests.

I am very proud to read about your praise of our staff members, describing our team as “really helpful and pleasant”.

I will be sure to congratulate the team for a job well done, I thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Stayed at flora creek from 21st Apr 14-03 May 2014 on a business trip.This was my second time,as always stay was comfortable with clean rooms and friendly staff. breakfast buffet is well laid out with warm and smiling staff always eager to help.Special mentions for Poonam and Deepak at Restaurant for lovely service everyday.Rooms need to get upgraded to better TV's and cable connections with more Indian channel options.There has been an increase of almost 30% in tariff,since last year without any remarkable change in facilities or service.This revision is something, which the management should reconsider to retain its repeat customers.Overall a satisfying and comfortable stay.

Room Tip: higher and creek facing rooms are bigger with better view of the creek

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

Firstly I would like to acknowledge and respond to your constructive feedback regarding the hotel facilities.

I am delighted to tell you that we are currently undergoing a refurbishment project of all our apartments which we aim to complete by the 15 June 2014 and which we are confident will significantly improve our overall product. In additional we are finalizing approvals for the refurbishment of our Lobby.

Simultaneously to the apartments refurbishment we are upgrading our internet infrastructure which once in place later this year will provide a much more consistent and rapid solution for all our valuable guests.

We are also revising the replacement specification for our TV’s, which is a very valid point that you have raised in your comments.

I am pleased that you have highlighted the improvements we have made at breakfast and I am very proud to read that you found the service provided by our team to have been satisfactory, with a special mention for Poonam and Deepak. I will be sure to congratulate them personally alongside the rest of the team.

In addition I have noted your comments about the cleanliness of your apartment and I am happy that overall you had a “satisfying and comfortable stay”.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

It was my second stay in this hotel. This time I stayed for 5 nights and really enjoyed it. House keeping was very good. The breakfast was fabulous and the service excellent. The only thing that disapponted me a little was the absense of free WiFi.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I have noted your comment regarding the complimentary WIFI and I would like to take this opportunity to recommend that you contact our reservations team for future booking inquiries at creekreservation@florahospitality.com and our agents will be happy to explore with you all the available options, including packages inclusive of WIFI connectivity.

I am delighted however that you had an overall excellent stay with us and I have noted your comments regarding the very good service provided by housekeeping as well as your breakfast experience, which you have highlighted as fabulous.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable visit in the near future.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

We went to Dubai on business. We needed a room and a conference room. Prices were not cheap, but not grossly expensive. The service of the staff - Kalpesh, Poonam and Nisha in particular - was off the charts. At breakfast, the staff were attentive, charming, and always pleasant. During our meetings, coffee flowed. From the cleaners to the managers... A++. The king bed was comfy... but it was two twins attached, and not a real king.

1  Thank Gabriel C

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback following your stay at Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

In regards to our beds I am pleased that you found them comfortable as they are part of our recently installed luxury bedding package and although we do have the flexibility to change our beds from double to twin our designed package including the mattress super topper ensures that the comfort of our guests is not affected, as it appears to have been the case in your experience.

I am delighted and very proud to read that you have highlighted service as one of our key competitive advantages and I will be sure to congratulate Kalpesh, Poonam, Nisha as well as the rest of the team for a job well done!

Thank you once again for your very encouraging feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back for another visit soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Rooms to the Creek side are very noisy. Badly isolated Windows. Should be replaced.
Room size was excellent. Personnel with exception very friendly.
Hotel was not able to Change payd breakast from day three to day one. A bit disapointing since we`ve payd two nights including breakfast but could enjoy only one breakfast because of early departure. Breakfast Food and Service by the way were really excellent.

Room Tip: Don't choose Creek view rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Markus L

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you have highlighted in your comments.

I believe that the team should have been more flexible in giving you options for breakfast and I have already spoken to both leaders in Front Office and Food & Beverage in order to apply the necessary degree of flexibility when possible for our guests.

I am sorry for any disturbance caused from external sources; we are in the process of investigating potential sound proofing solutions, but for the time being we have accommodation options on the other side of the hotel which are not directly opposite to the highway.

I am pleased that you found our staff members to be excellent, but I have noted that you found some staff members to be an exception to that rule. If you have any further feedback in regards to this please do not hesitate to contact me at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com so that I can investigate the matter further.

I am also happy to read that you found breakfast food and service, as well as the size of our apartments to have been excellent.

Once again I would like to thank you for sharing you feedback and giving us the opportunity to make the necessary improvements. I would like to assure you that this is not our normal standard of service and product delivery as highlighted by the mostly positive comments we receive through various online channels and I do hope you give us an opportunity to fully restore your confidence in our hotel.

We hope to welcome you back soon for a problem free visit

Reviewed April 28, 2014

My 10 days here was very comfortable The location was very central with easy access to the Metro and taxi. The Deira City Mall is only 10 minutes away by walking.

The apartment was nice and clean and spotless. The management and staff were very friendly and tended to our needs very nicely. I highly recommend this place for anyone with a family.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you had an excellent stay with us, that you found our location to be convenient, your apartment to have been spotlessly clean and our team to have been friendly and attentive.

I thank you once again for your most appreciated recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back for another stay at our hotel.