“All in all every think was excellent”

Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #79 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
المنطقه الشرقيه
“All in all every think was excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

The location is fantastic. The Room was very comfortable. The reception staff were very helpful.
The breakfast was excellent, the room clean and the daily cleaning thank for the room service and housekeeping.

I would like to thank and appreciate the reception staff Madhuri and Meshal for their cooperation and support they were very nice and welcoming guest, also would like to appreciate the elevators workers for welcoming the guest and support them also the parking staff as well.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am delighted that you found our apartments to be “comfortable” and “clean”, our breakfast to be “excellent” and our location to be “fantastic”.

I am also exceptionally proud to read your comments about our team and the service that they provided you with. I have noted your special mention of Madhuri and Rochelle and I will be sure to pass on your compliments to them and the rest of the team personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit soon.

Cluster Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (442)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

It's so hard to choose where to stay in Dubai because there's so much choice but we decided to go for this because it was good value and close to the Deira City Metro. We had a wonderful view of the Creek from the 11th floor and the apartment was clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff were lovely and the breakfast had lots of choice. My partner complained of slow internet but my connection by iPad and iPhone was fine and even better, it was free. Overall we were delighted with our choice of this apartment and would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your most appreciate feedback which following your stay at Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

I am delighted that you had a good stay with us, that you found our location to be convenient, your apartment to be “clean, spacious and comfortable” and our breakfast selection to have “lots of choice”.

I am sorry that your partner found our internet to be slow, but I have some good news in regards to this as we are in the process of implementing an upgrade to our internet infrastructure, which we expect to be completed by June 2014 and which will offer even faster and more consistent service to our valued guests.

Finally I am proud to read that you found our staff members to be “lovely” and I will be sure to pass on your feedback to them personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable visit.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

My husband and I stayed here 5 days on this trip. Our last trip was for 3 days.
Nothing but 5 star service the entire stay. The staff responded to any of our questions or needs without any hesitation, they always had smiles and perfect courtesy every time. We are always in Dubai on a regular basis and have finally found the perfect hotel.
The location to the City Center Mall and access to the Metro train system allowed us to explore and shop till we dropped.

Room Tip: Rooms above the first floor are going to be the quietest
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

It is fantastic to receive your feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it with the TripAdvisor Community.

I was delighted to read that you have described us the “perfect hotel” and that our location was convenient for your needs.

Our staff members are at the heart of our service promise and delivering the “Art of Hospitality” and I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the teams personally.

Thank you once again for this excellent boost of confidence, indicating to us that we are moving in the right direction and we look forward to welcoming you back upon your return to Dubai.

Lubeck, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

The most valuable share of a hotel are the people who work within. The personnel in this hotel was excellent.

We traveled as a big family with grown up children and we enjoyed the stay in this hotel very much. The personnel is very charming and has a pleasing manner. The big variety of the breakfast didn't let us walk away hungry.
Also the concierge team took extraordinary efforts to find the right taxi for our big family and the luggage.
Presently this hotel provides as stunning view to the south across the Creek to the skyline of modern Dubai. Hopefully it takes a long time to build the mall between Flora Creek and the Creek!
This wasn't our first stay in Dubai and it surely will not be the last stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: Room near the elevators let you hear the "ping" of the elevators all the time.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am very proud to receive your comments about our team members. It is our team who is at the heart of our service delivery promise and I will be sure to congratulate them all personally.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Vancouver,BC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Booked this place during the Gulfood Exhibition, so price was a little higher than normal--but that was the case across the city.

Area: In Deira, in front of the Creek. (To be honest, I don't know what's so special about being in front of the creek--All I encountered was traffic noise and the smell of the putrid water, but hey, that's just me). Surrounding area was very clean, felt safe, bunch of hotels/apartments/office buildings. Huge mall right next door. Small convenience store around the corner and the subway entrance just next door.

Arrival: Arrived by Taxi at night. Bellmen got the luggage and helped me in. I was a single traveler, waiting about 1 minute as there were a couple of people in front. Lobby was small, but clean, right next to a coffee shop. Check in staff was the best part of my stay--really made me feel welcome. They were so gracious, so welcoming, made me feel like I was doing them a huge favor by staying here. In fact, the check in agent went so far as to insist on showing me to the room himself. Anything I needed, was literally a phone call away, and nothing was too much. All the staff that I encountered were Indian (or generally South Asian). Dubai might be owned by Arabs, but the only reason it works so well and guests are treated so graciously, is because of the work ethic of the Indians and Pakistanis--and unfortunately, they aren't even given a second thought.

Room: BIG--Nicely set up. This really is more for extended stays. I booked a one bedroom and was upgraded to one bedroom creek view: separate kitchen fully loaded, dining area, separate living room with balcony (door is locked so you have to request to have it opened), outside toilet, additional washing machine room, additional separate ironing closet, main bedroom with full bathroom. Place was spotlessly clean. Nicely furnished, even though some of the furnishings are getting a little old. Bed was very comfortable, but all four pillows on the bed were way too soft. A/C worked perfectly. Internet (though free), was spotty at best: simple emails are fine, but anything requiring a heavier workload didn't work on the free connection. I was told for that, you have to upgrade to a paid connection. Living room comfortable, with nice LCD TV with decent channel line up. One huge problem is the lack of electrical outlets. There was no workspace in the room, so I either had to use the dining table or the coffee table in the living room. In both scenarios, I had to take out something that was already plugged in to get access. Even then, the plugs were located in odd areas. This really does need to be rectified. Bathroom was large and comfortable. The way the shower is set up leaves something to be desired--the rod should be curved. Instead it is straight, so the shower curtain full of mildew keeps getting sucked in to the bathtub and rubbing all over you--yuck!

Service: Again, check in was fantastic. The room service was delicious and very quick. On the first night when I needed some ice, it arrived within 3 minutes. Everyday I needed a taxi, I was always made comfortable, given a spot to sit at the lobby bar/coffee shop and notified when ready. Always service with a smile. Really, I think that is the best part of this place.

The hotel also had a spa and a swimming pool I believe. I did not use these, so I cannot comment on them.

If I had to return to Dubai, I would this would definitely be my first choice! And I would easily recommend this place to anyone considering a stay in Deira. I know this hotel is rated a five star, and certainly by their service standards they are. However, based on the hard product, I think this hotel is a solid 4 star, not more. I do believe if they remodel, refurbish, and pay more attention to the smaller details, this would definitely be on par with any 5 star hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable, detailed and very objective feedback with us.

I am very glad that overall you had a good stay with and please accept my apologies for the product shortfalls you have highlighted in your comments. I would like to take this opportunity and to respond to them point by point:

1. I agree with you fully about our aging furniture and I am pleased to tell you that we are already in the process of replacing all our sofas, rugs and lamp shades in all the apartments. In additional we are in the final approval stages of finalizing our hotel’s refurbishment which will include all the apartments, public areas and health club.

2. In regards to our pillows, we are now in the process of finalizing a specialty pillow menu which will include additional choice for our valued guests.

3. I am also pleased to tell you that by June 2014 we should have completed our internet infrastructure upgrade, which will improve the service significantly.

4. There is no excuse for the shower curtain having mildew and I have already spoken to my Assistant Executive Housekeeper who will ensure that our team take the necessary actions moving forward.

5. I am also sorry for any inconvenience cause in regards to the location of the sockets and I take your feedback on board for consideration moving forward. Please also note that upon request we provide socket extensions for our guest’s convenience.

I am very proud to read your feedback about our staff members. Our team’s dedication to excellence and delivering the highest standards of service is one of key is kindly reflected in your comments, which I will be sure to share with everyone personally.

I am also delighted that you found our hotel to be safe and clean, our apartments large and well equipped and our beds to be comfortable. Our very newly installed bedding package is proving to be very popular with our guests and I am glad that you have mentioned this point in your feedback.

I thank you once again for your detailed comments, giving us the opportunity to respond and make the necessary improvements, for your excellent recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Thank you very much for all staff ... they are very helpfull and welcome. BUT I have some comment :
1) about the slowely internet and
2) the spa need proficiency
worker and the price so high.
In general the hotel are excellent, and I wish best for all and thank you for the manager

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am glad that overall you had a good experience with us and please accept my apologies for not meeting your expectations in all respects.

In regards to the internet I am delighted to tell you that by June 2014 we aim to have completed our new internet infrastructural upgrade and this will reflect in a much more consistent and quick service provided for our valued guests.

I have noted your comment regarding Spa worker proficiency and I would appreciate it if you could give me some specific details about your experience, so that I can follow through on this matter accordingly. I can be reached at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com

In reference to our rates, we operated a strategy of dynamic pricing which is in line with established hospitality and market place practices and with our rates fluctuating throughout the year depending on the demand in the city. Please do not hesitate to contact us at creekreservation@florahospitality.com and our agents will be more than happy to explore the various seasonal options with you.

Finally I am exceptionally proud to read that you found our staff members to be helpful and welcoming. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to them personally and we hope to see you back in the near future.

Johannesburg, South Africa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Our 2ndstay at this hotel apartment.
Stayed in room 211
Rug in living room needs to be cleaned or changed-maybe stains cannot be cleaned.Towels also have stains on them.Housekeeping not up to standard- had to ask almost every day for hand towel for 2nd bathroom.Killed two fleas on wall
in bathroom on 1st day of stay-still there on our departure-6 days later
Dining room staff at breakfast excellent -especially a young lady -Poonam

Room Tip: Beware of not booking through hotel website-if you book through travel site or agent you will not ge...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mushtaq2014
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing you valuable feedback with us, giving us the opportunity to make the necessary improvements.

Firstly please accept my sincere apologies for the service and product shortfalls you experienced during you stay with us.

I will make no excuses for the Housekeeping service provided and I have already spoken to my Assistant Executive Housekeeper who is conducting refresher training for all our staff members in relation to quality and cleanliness standards/expectations.

I would also like to take this opportunity and to share with you that we are in the final process of procuring a brand new luxury towel product for all our apartments which we hope to implement in the first half of 2014.

Please also note that we are currently in the process of replacing our sofas and rugs in the living rooms of all apartments.

On a positive note I am pleased that you found our breakfast offering to be excellent and I have noted that you found Poonam’s service to be excellent. I will be sure to congratulate her personally.

Once again that you for sharing your objective feedback with us and I can assure you that this is not the level of service and product that we are known for, as confirmed by the mostly positive comments we receive on Trip Advisor. I therefore hope that you will give us an opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel and if there is anything I can help you with please do not hesitate to contact me directly at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com