“The people make it a pleasant place to stay”

Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #97 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have stayed at the Flora Creek Hotel about six times and will come back again. The location near the metro and across the street from the Deira City Center is very convenient especially if you don't want a car. But the people at Flora Creek are what keep me coming back. Everyone from Manoj the doorman and Daisy at the breakfast buffet, to the cleaning staff are very nice and really take an interest (in an unobtrusive way) in getting to know you and helping to make your stay more pleasant.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a balcony that they will unlock if you ask.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your most positive review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

It is fantastic that we have become your preferred hospitality provider in Dubai, I have noted your positive comments regarding our privileged location and I am very proud to read that you found our staff members to be consistently delivering a high level of personalised service. You have made special note of Manoj, Daisy and our housekeeping team and I will be sure to pass on you kind words encouragement to them personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay at Flora Creek Hotels Apartments.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

The apartment was very nice with very nice amenities. The staff was very friendly and very helpful! The only negative is that the restaurant is mediocre at best. Breakfast buffet was okay and dinner was about the same.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay at our hotel.

I am sorry that you found our restaurant experience to be mediocre and I have already spoken to our Executive Chef who has been working on new cycle menus adding additional variety to our offerings and continuously improving the quality of delivery. Both I and our culinary team take your feedback very seriously and we will strive to make the necessary improvements.

I am delighted that you found the apartment and amenities to be “nice” and I am proud to read your comments regarding our “very friendly and helpful” staff. I will be sure to congratulate the teams personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

all the staff in this hotel are on their toes to make the guest happy & willing to extend their utmost help to make the guest stay as of an enjoyable one. hospitality is so great, rooms are well established with a comfortable furnitures.
they have well equipped SPA area with a nice staff.
their breakfast buffet is full of stuff & variaties, servicing in a timely manner ...
hotel in general is realy good & it will be my home distination when visiting dubai ..
the only thing nigative was the high value for a one bed room apartment..! it was really high.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing you feedback with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am sorry that you found our rates to be high, but please note that we operate on the basis of dynamic pricing with our rates fluctuating depending on the demand period. This is in line with established hospitality practices and for the future I would recommend contacting our reservations team at creekreservation@florahospitality.com and our agents will be more than happy to explore with you the different options available during the different periods of the year.
I am pleased that you found our apartments to be comfortable, our Spa well equipped and our breakfast to be full of variety.

I am delighted to read you fantastic comments about our staff mentioning that everyone focused on making the guests happy and going the extra mile to make our guest’s stay enjoyable. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to our teams personally and they will be delighted to find out that you found our hotel to be really good.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your Dubai home in the very near future.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Stayed in two bed room apartment and found ourselves in the hands of professionals. All staff members are very friendly. Room was well cleaned and moreover the kitchen is very useful. Sofa need attention we think it was little old.
Tour desk guy Manoj was very helpful, we enjoyed going around and he made it possible.
We will come back again.

Room Tip: creek side room have very nice view
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I am delighted that your first statement is “The best family Hotel” and I thank you for your most appreciated recommendation of Flora Creek Hotel Apartments to the TripAdvisor Community.

Please accept my apologies for our aged sofa, I agree fully with your comments and I am pleased to tell you that we are already in the process of replacing the sofas in each apartment living room.

It is great to read that you found our apartment facilities to be clean with a useful kitchen and I am proud that you have described our staff members as professional, friendly with a special mention for Manoj. I will be sure to congratulate all our teams personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I returned back to the United States today after spending a week in Dubai at the Flora Creek Hotel Apartments. I was there with my university on a class trip and we were all very pleased.

The staff at Flora Creek was always extremely friendly and even came to recognize us after a couple of days. If we ever needed anything, there was never a shortage of staff members around to help out. All of them spoke English as well, which was a large help to our group which consisted of people from the USA, Germany, China, and Saudi Arabia.

The apartments themselves are very modern looking and extremely spacious. The beds were comfortable, the bathrooms were clean and very nice, and the living area was massive. Along with all of this, we had 2 balconies in our apartment (3 bedroom). There was also a kitchen with all necessary plates, cups, and silverware. The only negative thing about the apartments was having to keep a key in the "light slot." This is the only way to keep the lights on in the apartment. As an American, I found this a bit odd.

We also spent time in the spa and pool areas, which are both great! The pool is at a perfect temperature, as is the hot tub. It made for a relaxing nighttime spot. A friend of mine received a massage from the spa and said it was incredible and that the staff was very friendly.

Flora creek also has shuttles that go to the beach each day as well as other locations. Or, if you need a taxi, they are always around. The bell hop will be more than happy to make any reservations that you request. And just down the street a couple of blocks, is a great place to go and smoke hookah if you enjoy that.

Breakfast was included for my group and usually consisted of the same food each day. The food was of great quality, but I think the Menu should be changed up every once in a while.

All in all, this was a great Hotel to stay at. I would recommend it to anyone traveling to Dubai, especially if you enjoy a spacious area, not too far from Downtown.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ends of the hallways should have 2 balconies
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your most wonderful recommendation and for sharing it with the TripAdvisor Community.

Firstly I have noted your comment about breakfast variety and I have already had a discussion with our Chef who is in the process of upgrading our cycle menus further, I am however pleased to read that you have mentioned the food as being “great”.

I am delighted that you found our apartments to be “extremely spacious”, clean, with fully equipped kitchen facilities and I am especially pleased to see that you have mentioned our newly installed luxury bedding package, which has been received very positively by all our guests. I would also like to mention that the reason we have the key card slot activate the power in the apartment (air conditioning not affectedly by this), is so that we can continue our effort in doing business responsibly with the environment in mind and this helps to reduce the consumption of energy throughout our property.

I am also pleased to read that you found our health club, spa and pool facilities to be satisfactory and relaxing and I am proud that our staff members were at hand to extend the high level of hospitality that we strive toward every day. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the teams personally.

Finally it is fantastic that you had a “Great Stay” with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

My wife and I were staying at the Flora creek during the New year and i must say it is Definitely not a 5 star hotel. Funny smell in the room, Stains on the furniture, service was okay. Food was good. Location was near the creek.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing you r constructive feedback, giving us the opportunity to address the areas of concern which you have highlighted in your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls in service and product highlighted in your comments and I have noted your feedback regarding the smell in the room and I the stains on the furniture. I am pleased to tell you that we are already in the process of replacing all of our sofas in each apartment living room and I would appreciate it if you could let me know your name and apartment number so that I can investigate the root cause of the smell and take the necessary action. Please feel free to contact me directly at your convenience at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com

I would also like to take this opportunity and to update you that we are in the process of finalizing plans for the refurbishment of all Public Areas, our Health Club Facilities and all apartments at Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

I am pleased that you found our location and food to be good and I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to restore you confidence in our hotel, as this is not our usual level of service and product delivery as mentioned by our mostly positive comments on TripAdvisor and we are continuously focused on making the necessary upgrades to our service and product.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, Dubai is Very elegant and clean hotel and the service is top. The room is very spacious. Hotel location is excellent for shopping and tourism. Staff are very warm and helpful . Highly recommended !

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read your most positive feedback and I thank you for your kind recommendation to the TripAdvisor Community.

I was pleased that you found our facilities to be “clean”, the apartment “spacious”, the location “excellent” and I was very proud to read your description of our staff, stating that they were “helpful” and “warm”.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.