“Disappointed”

Ranked #77 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Dearborn, Michigan
“Disappointed”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My wife and I were staying at the Flora creek during the New year and i must say it is Definitely not a 5 star hotel. Funny smell in the room, Stains on the furniture, service was okay. Food was good. Location was near the creek.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing you r constructive feedback, giving us the opportunity to address the areas of concern which you have highlighted in your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls in service and product highlighted in your comments and I have noted your feedback regarding the smell in the room and I the stains on the furniture. I am pleased to tell you that we are already in the process of replacing all of our sofas in each apartment living room and I would appreciate it if you could let me know your name and apartment number so that I can investigate the root cause of the smell and take the necessary action. Please feel free to contact me directly at your convenience at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com

I would also like to take this opportunity and to update you that we are in the process of finalizing plans for the refurbishment of all Public Areas, our Health Club Facilities and all apartments at Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

I am pleased that you found our location and food to be good and I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to restore you confidence in our hotel, as this is not our usual level of service and product delivery as mentioned by our mostly positive comments on TripAdvisor and we are continuously focused on making the necessary upgrades to our service and product.

We hope to see you soon.

Cluster Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (443)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, Dubai is Very elegant and clean hotel and the service is top. The room is very spacious. Hotel location is excellent for shopping and tourism. Staff are very warm and helpful . Highly recommended !

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read your most positive feedback and I thank you for your kind recommendation to the TripAdvisor Community.

I was pleased that you found our facilities to be “clean”, the apartment “spacious”, the location “excellent” and I was very proud to read your description of our staff, stating that they were “helpful” and “warm”.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Hard, Österreich
Reviewed January 26, 2014

It was not our 1st Time in Dubai, but one of the best. Thx to Flora Creek Deluxe Apartment to make the End of our 4 Week Vacation to a special Time. All the People in the Hotel are engaged very much and help where every the can. Special thanks to MANOJ TAHELANI from “Rayna Tours”. He make our Trip to the Desert to a unforgettable recollection.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your very positive feedback and I am pleased that you found your experience to be “one of the best” you have had in Dubai.

I am pleased that you found our location to be convenient and I am very proud to hear that you found our teams to be engaged and focused with a special mention for Manoj who organised a memorable Desert Trip for you. I will be sure to congratulated Manoj and the rest of the team personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Abuja, Nigeria
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I was there for two weeks from December to January. The hotel is very clean and the staffs were very nice. I remember we checked out and missed our flight unfortunately. They let us stay at the reception and game room for hours before we got another flight. They treated us like we were still their guest. A very noce hotel. Would stay there again of I go to Dubai.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank KhadijaSanusi
Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read the first line of your feedback – “I loved every minute of it” and I thank you for your most encouraging feedback following your stay at Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

I am pleased that you found the hotel to be clean and I am most proud to read your comments about our staff members who managed to make your experience pleasurable during you stay, as well as supported you after you had missed your flight, which goes without saying is our duty.

I will be sure to pass on your encouraging words to the team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

West Sweden, Sweden
Reviewed January 24, 2014

My wife and I were stayinging at the Flora Park Hotel and went to the Flora Creek for lunch.
The buffe was worth the walk. Exceptional food and staff that can't do enough fore you. In particular Poonan, who was our server. We went on two seperate occasions and enjoyed ourselves both times. Freiday had a slightly better selection but overall we were very satisfied.
For a set price all food and drinks, no alcohol, were included.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank acesweden
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your most appreciated comments on Trip Advisor.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed the food and service at our restaurant and I am very proud to receive your comments about our staff members “who could not do enough for you” and especially Poonam. I will be sure to pass on your compliments personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Wichita Falls, Texas
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I absolutely loved my stay at flora creek. The staff were exceptional, very very friendly and efficient greeted by receptionist madhuri. In fact, the staff makes the hotel! The location is great, 5 mins walk to the City Center Mall (which is better for shopping than the Dubai Mall), 10 mins or less drive to the airport etc. it is simply central! We got the Studio King room and view was awesome. Breakfast was good and the variety of choices and warmth you receive from the staff makes up for it! The pool is great. I am sure the higher rooms were lovely as well! travel agent at lobby manoj tahelani arrange one the best sight scenes safari and khalifa tower visit at a very good prices!! The room, the bed, very comfy!! hot water, the mini kitchen facility was great too!
The stay so worth the while. Will definitely stay here on my next visit!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your very positive experience with the TripAdvisor Community following your stay at Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

I was please that you had a “pleasurable stay” with us and that you took full advantage of our very convenient location.

I am also delighted that you enjoyed our breakfast quality with a good selection of choices, the well equipped apartment facilities, the pool and it is great that you have highlighted our newly implemented luxury bedding package which you found to be very comfortable.

I was most proud to read that you have highlighted our staff as “exceptional” and “very friendly” with a special mention for Madhuri and Manoj. I will be sure to congratulate them personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back upon your return to Dubai.

Bristol
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Stayed here for 8 days this month in a 2 bedroom creek view apartment. We chose the apartment as it suited us with a 7 month old baby, my wife and my parents.
Firstly the location is fantastic. Right next to Deira City Centre, one of the main malls of Dubai which has it's own Metro station so very handy for transport. The hotel is far from the glitz of Sheikh Zayed Road but close to the old Souk (Naif) and Gold Souk which were our prime targets anyhow.
The flat itself was extremely spacious. Living room, dining room, 3 bathroom/toilets, 2 bedrooms, a washing machine room, equipped kitchen and ironing room. The flat was nice however one small negative is the furniture was old and some were stained. We had the cot available for our baby as had been agreed. The toiletries provided were of a good standard.
The room had a good view of the Dubai skyline including Burj Khalifa.
The hotel lobby and communal facilities were very good. We used the pool on one occasion which had jacuzzi and sauna which was first class.
The breakfast was fantastic. Many varieties to cater for all tastes including arabic mezze. The service at the breakfast restaurant was exemplary. I must mention Poonam specifically as she remembered how we have our tea/coffee after the first few days, had a great manner. She also on two occasions saved for us our baby bottle which we had left there in our haste plus was playful with our baby.
Generally the staff all had a very welcoming attitude and were eager to help. A small point is the towels in the flat were not always fully replaced but when we pointed this out the housekeeping remedied the situation.
Overall we enjoyed our stay and hope that the staff will maintain their kind manner.
I would gladly return if I could get a similar deal.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comprehensive feedback following your stay at Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

It is always encouraging when a review starts with the words “Fantastic Personalised Service” and we are very pleased that we managed to meet your expectations.

Please accept my apologies for the old furniture and the towel replenishment, I will make no excuses for this and although I am happy that housekeeping responded to the circumstances efficiently, I would like to use this opportunity and to inform you that we are already in the process of replacing all our sofas and procuring a new luxury towel product for all our apartments.

I am however very pleased that you found our location to be “fantastic”, your apartment “extremely spacious” with a great view, the toiletries to be of “good standard”, the health club facilities to be “very good” and breakfast to be “fantastic” with a good selection of choices.

I must say that I was very proud to read that you found our staff to have a “welcoming attitude” with a special mention for Poonam whom you found to have a “great manner” and I will be sure to pass on your very encouraging feedback to Poonam and the team personally.

Thank you once again for this great boost of confidence, indicating to us that we are moving in the right direction and we hope to welcome you back to Dubai in the near future.