“Luxury on a budget.”

Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #101 of 555 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Our two bedroom apartment was bright airy and large the beds were so comfortable (like sleeping on a cloud) master bathroom in both and a third toilet/washroom. a walk in closet also in the master and a laundry room ironing room in the hallway. Great double balcony overlooking the creek and view of downtown Dubai. The kitchen was well equipped although there was only one outlet to plug the electric kettle and the toaster in. House keeping were great we had to minor problems the master bathroom toilet clogged (our fault) it was fixed when we came back that night and the toaster wasn't working which they replaced while we were there.Complimentary 2 litre bottle of water daily also coffee tea no need to use the mini bar. You have to ask for a key to the balcony and it would have been perfect if there had been a small table and chairs out there. Taxis are always passing the hotel and are cheap enough, about 35 aed $10 to downtown. Best transport for us was the metro it is a three minute walk to the station and an all day pass is 14aed you can get a gold class ticket which is double and is well worth it leather aircraft style seats and less crowded.Do not try and sneak into gold as there is an inspector who will make you leave the train.All in all great hotel close enough to downtown.

Room Tip: Creek view is best.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Thank you for submitting your comprehensive review to the TripAdvisor Community.

I was delighted to read that you found your apartment to be large, bright and airy with a well equipped kitchen.

What a wonderful description of our beds “like sleeping on a cloud”, we are very proud to receive this feedback as this is our new luxury bedding package which we implemented with a goal of delivering ultra comfort to our guests, I am glad we have succeeded in doing so for you.
I am sorry that your toaster broke down, but I am pleased that the team responded quickly in replacing the item as well as unblocking your toilet facilities.

I would like to mention that we are now in the process of compiling our capital investment plan for 2014 and I can confirm that balcony furniture is part of the scope we are reviewing.
Thank you again for your encouraging review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments

Reviewed December 20, 2013

The stay at the hotel was obviously more them what i expected. The hotel has a good location, which is very convenient and easy to access dubai! I had a short stay, but because of the location, i got to reach dubai, which i never expected. i had a flight for which i was late, i thought i would miss the flight, because of the normal checkout policies, but the front desk girl(Maduri Singh), was so responsive and fast with her work that i was able to reach airport before time, that again was more then what i expected!! three cheers to the supportive staff, a facility gets appreciation by the staff who give their 100%, and this is one of such facility!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor Community.

I am pleased to read that you found the location to be convenient and that you had an overall great stay with us.

It makes me very proud to read your comments about our supportive staff giving their 100% and especially Maduri, whom I will be sure to congratulate personally.

Thank you once again for your wonderful feedback and I hope to be able to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

I have been in this hotel for 2 days but I wish I could Iive in this hotel for the rest of my life,
The location is great near the city center, easy access to the airport, also near the floating bridge,the view is awesome! Best view ever!this has the view of the city and the lake,the rooms are tidy, the staff are really kind and they help too much and they kindly care about you, I want to thank all the staff! The rooms are beautiful and every thing that someone needs is in the room,
If ever I want to go back to dubai I am sure that I will be in this hotel

• Stayed: December 2013

WOW!!! Thank you so much for describing our hotel as the “best hotel in the world” it is a proud moment for all of us to receive this feedback from a valued guest.

I agree with you that our location is extremely convenient and I am pleased that you found the view to be “awesome”.

Thank you as well for describing our rooms as “beautiful” with everything a guest may need incorporated into the facilities.

I am especially proud to read your comments about the kindly and caring staff members, they are indeed at the center of everything we are trying to achieve and I will be sure to pass on your encouraging words to them personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Dubai!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Even though this is the 3rd time I stayed in this Apartment hotel, but this experience was very bad. I invited few guests and the hotel refused saying that they have 'No external Guest Policy'. I was there for some business and was ready with my presentations etc. Took the apartment so that could also invite business partners for the discussions / meetings. But hotel refused. When I asked them why they didn't publish it on their website or while I was making the booking or while they were checking me in. No one had any answer. I asked they to cancel my booking and return my money (had paid in advance), they refused. If you want to live in Jail all alone, please stay here.

2  Thank Vivek7914

Thank you for sharing with us your feedback on TripAdvior and please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations on this occasion.

I would also like to take this opportunity to explain that our hotel reserves the right to allow or restrict access to the guest apartments and guest floors, to visitors who have not registered upon check in. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused in respect to this, but we are fully committed to the protection and well being of all our valued guests and their families, with your safety and security being a key priority for our team.

In regards to your booking I would be grateful if you could contact me directly with the details of your stay at ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com so that I can look into why we were not able to refund your booking. I suspect that it may have been a non-refundable reservation, which we offer at a very competitive, discounted rate, but the terms and conditions of which stipulate clearly that after purchase the booking is non refundable.

Once again I am sorry for any shortfalls you experienced, I can assure you that this is not the standard to which we operate, as mentioned by our mostly positive reviews on TripAdvisor and I do hope that you will give us an opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel.

With warm regards,

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I stayed with family for 2 days. My 5 year child at the end did not want to come back home and asked to stay more. I have promised her to come again. Location is awesome and one can see the landmarks of Dubai from hotel room itself.

Room Tip: Take creek side view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing with us your feedback on TripAdvior following your recent stay at Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

We are a family oriented hotel and it is great to hear that we lived up to the expectation of your family. I also agree with you that our location is very convenient in so many respects. I hope you had a chance to see as much of wonderful Dubai as possible.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay in the near future.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

My wife and I spent three nights at this hotel I was on business trip while she was discovering Dubai Malls. I chosen this hotel from the internet based on best reviews. I think all reviews were right about it ,the hotel is clean ,quiet, well equipped spacious room ,and the staff were friendly and helpful .next time I will bring my children with me .

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor Community.

We pride ourselves on delivering service excellence for all our valued guests and I am happy that we succeed in achieving this for you.

Thank you for the wonderful description of the accommodation which you described as clean, well equipped and spacious. I was also pleased to read about the outstanding service of my team members who looked after you, and made your stay enjoyable. You have kindly mentioned that they were very friendly and professional and please rest assured that your compliments will be passed on to them by me personally.

We would be thrilled to welcome you and your family back in the near future

Warm Regards

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Perfect location. Close to the metro, Diera City Center. The staff were very welcoming and helpful, excellent buffet breakfast. Clean and well designed apartments with a very good view. The hotel has an excellent service. Definitely worth to visit there again.

Room Tip: Try to get a creek view room for an amazing experience.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for visiting Flora Creek Hotel Apartments and sharing your wonderful comments on Trip Advisor.

It is a great boost of confidence to receive your positive feedback. We are delighted to assist our guests in every possible way and I have shared your comments with my team who are delighted to hear about your positive experiences.

I definitely agree with your comment regarding the perfect location of the hotel which is conveniently close to Dubai Metro and just a few steps away from the famous Deira City Center (DCC), featuring countless brands from all around the world and entertainment activities for all ages. I also thank you for your room description which you mentioned was clean and well designed.

It was indeed our pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm Regards