“Very nice hotel.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #77 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Very nice hotel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Excellent service. They were very helpful and provide me a lot of information of Dubai.
I received an upgrate of the hotel manager. Rooms are spacious and clean. Badroom well decorated and clean. Kitchen is complete.
Location of this hotel is really near the airport, 10 minutes.
Wifi connection is good. Breakfast is more than good.
This hotel I recommend to each traveller, which have a stopover before the next flight.
Many thanks for our staying in your hotel

• 5 of 5 bubbles
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Response:
Thank you for sharing your review following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you had a pleasant overall stay and found our service, facilities, food quality, amenities and location to be in line with your expectations. I have shared your review with the entire team and they are delighted to receive your comments acknowledging their effort.

Again thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

Cluster Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (439)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
alsurra
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Got a great gym , separate toilet for each room , a tv in all rooms , jaccuzi & swim. Pool ... There was a bad smill in 1 bathroom & in kitchen .. Nice balconys ... I can give it 8/10 i guess , gym & swim. pool open from 7am - 10pm

• Stayed September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing Flora Creek Hotel Apartments following your recent visit in Dubai.
It was our pleasure to be able to look after you during your stay. I was really pleased to hear that you enjoyed our facilities especially our gym and pool.

In regards to the room odor I would very much appreciate it if you could confirm your apartment number via my email address ivo.tzvetkov@florahospitality.com and I will investigate the matter further.

I hope to welcome you back soon to Flora Creek Hotel Apartments in the near future.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

An excellent place to stay, with stunning views and a great location. Excellent service from very friendly staff. Spacious apartment with all conveniences. Much better than staying in a pricey hotel. Great value for money with easy access to Deira City Centre and the Dubai Metro.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Dubai Creek
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the time you took to write this review and share your experience following your recent stay with us.

We are very happy to hear such good comments from our guests and we hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable stay.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I stayed at flora creek for four nights in the first week of September. I had booked a studio however, upon entering the room I realised I had been upgraded to one bedroom flat at no extra charge. This was the first pleasant surprise.

The flat was very spacious with a very clean and nicely fitted kitchen. The utensils, cutlery, plates, cups, etc in the kitchen were very clean.

The living was also spacious and clean as was the bedroom. The decor was very decent and comforting to the eyes, not loud or dull. The biggest selling point was the view of the creek from the living and the bedroom. Everyday I would have my afternoon tea in the living while enjoying the view. The flat comes with a large terrace, locked for guests security but can be unlocked upon request. No doubt the terrace would be a great plus point come the cooler months.

The flat also had a separate laundry room along with a separate ironing room!

The staff was friendly and highly professional. The housekeeping, wakeup service, and cab service were all superb. They also have a small and efficient business centre which I used and they wavered the charges :)

I also ordered room service twice; once dinner and once breakfast. I have to say it wasn't disappointing at all. Especially the breakfast was rather good, much more so than I expected given my experience at other hotels.

The only problem I faced was the water in the bathroom got too hot to shower despite the water heater being off. It got so hot I had to jump out of the shower. I didn't complain as I took quick showers and was done before it got unbearable. But I am sure had I complained, the hotel staff would have fixed this issue promptly just like they delivered everything else I requested.
I was also a tad bit of disappointed due to the very limited list of tv channels. I watched BBC and CNN the entire stay and got really updated on world news. loool!

Overall my stay was very comfortable and I was very pleased indeed. So much so I showed the place around to my family while skyping with them :) I definitely plan to stay in this hotel again.

The hotel despite being in deira is situated strategically at the creek allowing easy access to key areas in the city while maintaining distance from the dirty and crowded areas in deira and bur.

I would wholeheartedly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a comfortable clean place to stay in the heart of the city with great views. Especially diet conscious ppl like myself would also appreciate the kitchen so one can enjoy home cooked healthy meals and not resort to eating out and sacrifice their health while staying at a hotel.

All in all a great place to stay in, short and long term alike.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for your recent review.

I believe that the ultimate goal of a hospitality operator is to make a personal connection with and create a lasting memory for the guest. Reading your comprehensive review makes me happy that we are moving in the right direction and I have already shared your wonderful comments with my team who are proud to receive them.

In regards to the hot water we are in the process of evaluating various options available in relation to improve cooling levels.

Finally in regards to the TV Channel, please note that we are also in process of reviewing our selection and your comment will be incorporated in our overall evaluation.

When you plan a return to us, please do reach out to creekreservation@florahospitality.com and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Once again thank you for your feedback, and I look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I just returned from a trip from Dubai and I stayed at the Flora Creek with my wife and 5 year old daughter. I booked online (through Booking.com - which was safe and secure, the hotel had corresponded to confirm my booking etc). The Hotel is located in a quiet area of the Dubai Creek, the room (One bedroom apartment - Creek view) was spacious, elegantly furnished (walls painted in white and furnished in soft bright colors)and Clean, Clean Clean. I appreciated the cleanliness, the rooms were cleaned often. The kitchen had sufficient amenities for our stay and was cleaned often too. The staff is friendly and was helpful at all times - especially Ste.... one of the bell boys. The Deira city center is a few minutes away by foot, so is the metro station. 2 supermarkets around the block.

Excellent value for money, I will surely return!!

Room Tip: Any room facing the Creek is good if you like the sunlight, but I assume the rooms behind too will b...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We would like to thank you for posting a review and for sharing your experience during your recent visit to Dubai.

Indeed, we are conveniently connected to Deira City Center featuring countless brands from all around the world and entertainment activities for all ages. Furthermore, the mall is also linked to the Metro, an easy way to explore the city. Also, thank you for room description as you mentioned clean, very spacious and with sufficient amenities.

Once again, thank you for the time you took to write this comment and we hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable stay!

kuwait
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

the hotel is good , free wi-fi " if you booked by booking.com" , the breakfast isnt that good
also the house keeping should be better for some reason they didn't take the trash out !.

note : you might have difficulty getting a taxi in front of the hotel for some reason taxis don't pass by.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Excellent customer service, large rooms, good location & view of the creek & Dubai downtown. However, the double beds were terrible, and the mattress was not comfortable. The kitchen dishes were not cleaned properly... I.e the tea cups had coffee stains from previous use.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family