“Brilliant location with great views, very comfortable stay”

Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #100 of 565 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I stayed at flora creek for four nights in the first week of September. I had booked a studio however, upon entering the room I realised I had been upgraded to one bedroom flat at no extra charge. This was the first pleasant surprise.

The flat was very spacious with a very clean and nicely fitted kitchen. The utensils, cutlery, plates, cups, etc in the kitchen were very clean.

The living was also spacious and clean as was the bedroom. The decor was very decent and comforting to the eyes, not loud or dull. The biggest selling point was the view of the creek from the living and the bedroom. Everyday I would have my afternoon tea in the living while enjoying the view. The flat comes with a large terrace, locked for guests security but can be unlocked upon request. No doubt the terrace would be a great plus point come the cooler months.

The flat also had a separate laundry room along with a separate ironing room!

The staff was friendly and highly professional. The housekeeping, wakeup service, and cab service were all superb. They also have a small and efficient business centre which I used and they wavered the charges :)

I also ordered room service twice; once dinner and once breakfast. I have to say it wasn't disappointing at all. Especially the breakfast was rather good, much more so than I expected given my experience at other hotels.

The only problem I faced was the water in the bathroom got too hot to shower despite the water heater being off. It got so hot I had to jump out of the shower. I didn't complain as I took quick showers and was done before it got unbearable. But I am sure had I complained, the hotel staff would have fixed this issue promptly just like they delivered everything else I requested.
I was also a tad bit of disappointed due to the very limited list of tv channels. I watched BBC and CNN the entire stay and got really updated on world news. loool!

Overall my stay was very comfortable and I was very pleased indeed. So much so I showed the place around to my family while skyping with them :) I definitely plan to stay in this hotel again.

The hotel despite being in deira is situated strategically at the creek allowing easy access to key areas in the city while maintaining distance from the dirty and crowded areas in deira and bur.

I would wholeheartedly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a comfortable clean place to stay in the heart of the city with great views. Especially diet conscious ppl like myself would also appreciate the kitchen so one can enjoy home cooked healthy meals and not resort to eating out and sacrifice their health while staying at a hotel.

All in all a great place to stay in, short and long term alike.

• Stayed: September 2013
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I believe that the ultimate goal of a hospitality operator is to make a personal connection with and create a lasting memory for the guest. Reading your comprehensive review makes me happy that we are moving in the right direction and I have already shared your wonderful comments with my team who are proud to receive them.

In regards to the hot water we are in the process of evaluating various options available in relation to improve cooling levels.

Finally in regards to the TV Channel, please note that we are also in process of reviewing our selection and your comment will be incorporated in our overall evaluation.

When you plan a return to us, please do reach out to creekreservation@florahospitality.com and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Once again thank you for your feedback, and I look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Cluster Director of Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (1,496)

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I just returned from a trip from Dubai and I stayed at the Flora Creek with my wife and 5 year old daughter. I booked online (through Booking.com - which was safe and secure, the hotel had corresponded to confirm my booking etc). The Hotel is located in a quiet area of the Dubai Creek, the room (One bedroom apartment - Creek view) was spacious, elegantly furnished (walls painted in white and furnished in soft bright colors)and Clean, Clean Clean. I appreciated the cleanliness, the rooms were cleaned often. The kitchen had sufficient amenities for our stay and was cleaned often too. The staff is friendly and was helpful at all times - especially Ste.... one of the bell boys. The Deira city center is a few minutes away by foot, so is the metro station. 2 supermarkets around the block.

Excellent value for money, I will surely return!!

Room Tip: Any room facing the Creek is good if you like the sunlight, but I assume the rooms behind too will b...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

We would like to thank you for posting a review and for sharing your experience during your recent visit to Dubai.

Indeed, we are conveniently connected to Deira City Center featuring countless brands from all around the world and entertainment activities for all ages. Furthermore, the mall is also linked to the Metro, an easy way to explore the city. Also, thank you for room description as you mentioned clean, very spacious and with sufficient amenities.

Once again, thank you for the time you took to write this comment and we hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable stay!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

the hotel is good , free wi-fi " if you booked by booking.com" , the breakfast isnt that good
also the house keeping should be better for some reason they didn't take the trash out !.

note : you might have difficulty getting a taxi in front of the hotel for some reason taxis don't pass by.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Excellent customer service, large rooms, good location & view of the creek & Dubai downtown. However, the double beds were terrible, and the mattress was not comfortable. The kitchen dishes were not cleaned properly... I.e the tea cups had coffee stains from previous use.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2013

First of all I liked the view from my Windows, it was a full panorama of Dubai, the rooms were large and comfortable, I really didn't expect such comfort. The staff were really very polite, helpfull and I really enjoyed the Hotel. I will be there again and again because I have a continious business with Dubai and I do not want to change my Hotel.

Room Tip: Take the Street side rooms, very nice view..
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for sharing your exceptionally positive feedback on Tripadvisor.

I was extremely pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that we exceeded your expectations, especially in relation to our facilities and services rendered by my team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Flora Creek Hotel Apartments during your next business trip.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The room is big enough but there is not enough space for the luggage.The reception accent is not good enough for most of the nations which talk in english language.
As a regular guest I think there should be some easy and reliable procedure to reserve the room from some country like Iran which can not make a reservation by site and pay through the regular basis and bank limitation.

Room Tip: One bedroom has not enough place for luggage
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Firstly please allow me to extend my sincere apologies for the shortfalls in service and product you experienced. I can assure you that this is not the standard to which we operate, as reflected by the predominantly positive comments on Trip Advisor, so your feedback is taken on board very seriously indeed.

Although all our staffs at the Front Office speak English, we take your feedback into consideration and our new Front Office Manager will work on refining our employee’s accents and spoken English delivery.

Our reservation team can assist you 24 hours daily for any booking inquiry. You can contact them at creekreservation@florahospitality.com.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Friendly Staff, HYGIENIC HOTEL. Clean and tidy. Delivious Breakfast, spotless interiors and Marvellous location. We were greeted by the staff at late night 2 am and shown to our room. Morning there was very good breakfast at the mezanine floor. We roamed in the hotel and no one asked us any question but just smiled back and were more than happy to show us around. Never said no to anything. Loved the experience at the Flora Creek.

:D

Room Tip: Try booking rooms on higher floors.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Muneebur Rehman K

We appreciate that you have given us your time sharing your experience following your recent stay at Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

We are overjoyed with your words regarding the cleanliness and “spot-on” interiors of the hotel, the warmth of my colleagues and the quality of our cuisine. My team and I are very proud to have met and exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.