Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Waldorf Astoria
$454
$327
  • Beachfront
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$299
$269
  • Pool
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$342
Agoda.com
$2,586
TripAdvisor
1,522 results
All reviewsdeira city centremetro stationwashing machineone bedroom apartmentrayna toursfully equipped kitchenliving roomtravel deskexcellent locationhome away from homeshopping mallthe hotel staffclose to the airportconvenient locationcomfortable stayenjoyed my stayhousekeeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Excellent hotel for a comfortable stay and convenient access to Metro & Buses, which can save you lot of money when you planning to go around Dubai. Me & MY wife stayed in a creek view room for 3 nights and we did really enjoy the view of Dubai creek and the sky scrapers of Dubai, it was relaxing and amazing view. I only feel the prices of food is slightly on the upper side from the hotel menu otherwise, my overall stay was very pleasant & enjoyable and I highly recommend this hotel to any one, especially to families & business travelers

Room Tip: "Creek View Rooms has a excellent view"
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Edison K
Herve P, General Manager at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

I am delighted to learn that you were overall satisfied with your stay with us especially regarding the room view and the vicinity. I am pleased to hear that you found the hotel to be of a high standard and matched your requirements.

With regards to the prices of food, I will review it once again to ensure that we are offering competitive pricing.

We look forward to welcoming you again in Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is my second review of this hotel (in continuation to my review of last year). I recently spent 11 nights during my stay in Dubai. For me this is my second home. Apartments are spacious, well appointed, clean and with good amenities. For my long stay, I never feel trapped (which can happen in smaller rooms or apartments). Staff and all the managers are friendly, helpful, and always there to help. For me it never feels as if I am in a hotel surrounded by relationships which could only be transitional.

Breakfast is very good and housekeeping is responsive to individual needs and preferences. Duty managers, lobby, and restaurant staff always make you feel special. Any issue brought to the notice of the Duty managers is quickly attended to.

Many of my professional colleagues who have over the years moved on to other hotels in Dubai for their choice for stay, I have continued to remain a loyal guest for this hotel for last several years and I am not changing my preference easily!

1  Thank Prof-Gupta

Thank you very much for your recent review about your last stay in Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

The feedback of our guests is always highly valued and we are working everyday to meet expectations.

Your comments is showing us that our daily efforts are more than appreciated and we are happy to hear that you felt like at home. We hope to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

It was worth staying.
The rooms were elegantly furnished.
The fact that the Apartments are near the Deira City Centre (DCC) made my stay enjoyable. I was able to walk to and fro DCC and i was able to buy a return ticket for just 11Diharms to Dubai Mall using train services.
It was agreat exprience and you made it happen.
Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Herve P, General Manager at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for your comment following your recent stay here in Dubai.

Flora Creek Hotel Apartments is known for its key location. I am more than happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Furthermore, I would like to say THANK YOU for the positive feedback. We would be delighted to welcome you back here at our hotel.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I staid in the hotel for 5 nights with my wife and 3 kids. I took two bed rooms executive apparent Hotel has a great location near to Dubai city center and the Metro. Hotel facilities are good and clean especially the swimming pool. Parking available all the time with no problem. Housekeeping service is not good and need improvement especially inside the rooms. apartment had very bad smell and amenities, towels and kitchen tools were not clean.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank alzain74

Thank you very much for choosing Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

We were happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel facilities and the vicinity. Further to your remarks on room cleanliness, please note that we have a few new housekeeping employees joining the hotel recently and we are currently conducting an intensive training for the team.

Thank you again for your feedback as this allows us to constantly review our service quality and adjust it to our guest's expectation.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

My husband and I chose to stay in this hotel based on reviews by other travellers and I would say that our expectations were met.
I arrived a day earlier than my husband and we were checked into a creek-view apartment on the 11th floor which was obviously not a non-smoking apartment from the cigarette smell in the rooms.

I was told that the hotel was fully booked so I didn't bother to request a change but asked for air fresher to be sprayed in the rooms. I also requested for the sliding doors to the balcony in the living room to be opened to let in fresh air and this got rid of the cigarette odour. I had to sign a form before the balcony door was opened.

The rooms were spacious and clean and the staff were very courteous and always ready to assist.

We ordered breakfast in the room so cannot comment on the buffet breakfast.

Closeness of the hotel to the Diera City Centre Mall and the Metro Station is a major advantage but travelling on the Metro was not much fun as it was always jan packed. We rarely found seats on the journeys to and fro the World Trade Centre. On the few times I went out alone, I stayed in the reserved coompartment for Women and children which was a lot better.

There were good restaurants in the City Centre Mall as well as fast food eatries and the lounge in the Pullman Hotel attached to the City Centre Mall was one of our favourites spot.

I like the hotel location mainly for its proximity to the Mall and I recommend it to families travelling to Dubai on holiday.

Room Tip: The upper floors with creek- view give good views
2  Thank Christy A
Herve P, General Manager at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment following your recent stay here in Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

We are happy to read your positive review on the hotel facilities and the friendliness of our team members. With regards to the room, kindly note that the room allocations are done after checking our guests' preferences. Unfortunately, non-Smoking Rooms were not available upon your arrival.

It is our hotel policy to keep the balcony close at all times for safety purposes and will be opened upon request with signed confirmation from our guest.

Again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.