Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
1,522 results
All reviewsdeira city centremetro stationwashing machineone bedroom apartmentrayna toursfully equipped kitchenliving roomtravel deskexcellent locationhome away from homeshopping mallthe hotel staffclose to the airportconvenient locationcomfortable stayenjoyed my stayhousekeeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 19, 2013

These apartments are located near to the airport so are a good stopover point if you are due to fly out from Dubai the following day. There was a warm welcome at reception and breakfast was plentiful and tasty. The apartments themselves were clean, comfortable and quite luxurious. This is a good place to stay if you are visiting Dubai.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Beatriz19
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I booked online and it was 800 Dhms a night but they charged me 960 Dhms. I know that UAE is tax free but Flora Creek are dishounest by charging taxes.
The hotel is clean and staff are very polite but I think it's overpriced.

9  Thank Kalio80
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Our trip was great. Manoj helped us plan our excursions so we could maxmize our time and see/do everything we wanted to do! He told us the Red Dunes safari was more adventurous and it was, we would highly recommend the Red over the White dunes Safari. Also we loved doing the cruise through Palm Island and the Burj Dabar. City Tour was nice, but if have time constraints do the Red Dunes Safari and the Cruise through Palm Island.

Thanks for getting everything organized for us Manoj!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank A K
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My son & i stayed here for 5 days. We paid for a 1 bedroom apartment but were upgraded to a 2 bedroom! The rooms were big, spacious & clean. The staff very friendly & attentive. We were treated like royalty.
The only minus is the disturbance from the cleaning staff, even when i indicated that i didnt want to be disturbed; as well as from the front desk staff, calling quite early in d morning with inquiries that could have been addressed on my way out! I was on a holiday for goodness sake! Ordinarily, I dont get much sleep bcos of d nature of my job so i didnt want to be disturbed on my holiday!
However, with a stern warning not to be disturbed intermittently, Flora Creek shall now be my place to stay whenever i visit the UAE. It is simply fantastic! A pity it's not available world wide. Mofe, Nigeria.

1  Thank Mofebe
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Great location and accomodation. Service response is fast. Clean rooms and equipment. Friendly and accomodating staff from Reception to housekeeping, techs.etc. Only suggestion is to provide another tissue box in the bedroom.

1  Thank jtcysc
Herve P, General Manager at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for your post following on your recent visit in Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

We are delighted to know that you are enjoying your stay with us and are pleased with the location and the room. We appreciate you pointing out the excellent service you received from our team members.

Your kind comments are truly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm regards,