Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$172
$123
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$153
$136
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$171
$228
$216
$218
$196
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$92
$89
$272
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$384
$268
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
Agoda.com
$1,468
$1,225
1,535 results
All reviewsdeira city centremetro stationwashing machineone bedroom apartmentrayna toursfully equipped kitchenliving roomtravel deskexcellent locationhome away from homeshopping mallthe hotel staffclose to the airportconvenient locationcomfortable stayenjoyed my stayhousekeeping
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The room is spacious and clean. The view on the Creek and on the city (you can see clearly the Burj Khalifa) is amazing.
The staff is friendly and willing to help. Fast check in/out.
All this for a good price.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Herve P, General Manager at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted to read your positive comments about our services, friendly team members. We strive to continuously improve our services, standards and facilities to meet guest requirements. Your valuable feedback is highly appreciated.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review and we look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the hotel...good breakfast, friendly staff, nice location (close to city center, metro etc). Had good experience...My kids had a good time. Hotel front desk were always warm and friendly...housekeeping on standby and responds to calls>>>only drawback was a constant smell in one of the bathrooms but not a major issue for me.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I am delighted to note that you were satisfied with hotel’s location. As every feedback from our guests is valuable and will help us improve further, I appreciate your honest comments with regards smell in the bathroom.

While I apologize for not being able to meet your expectations fully on this regard, I am pleased to share that our engineering team investigated the matter and could not identify any issue with air-conditioning and ventilation. We eill continue our monitoring on this particular bedroom.

Once again, thank you for your review and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

View of creek is looking at a large construction site, you cannot walk to the creek. Grout in bath tile is in very bad shape. Hotel does not turn off balcony lights until midnight and there is no drape so,the bedroom is not dark. Staff is not very friendly. Pool and whirlpool area is very nice.

Room Tip: No good views from these rooms
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comprehensive feedback.

It is with regret that I acknowledged your disappointment with your regards to bath tiles grouting, balcony light out and friendliness of our team member.
Please note that our masons are continuously maintaining wall and floor grouting in this particular bathrooms. We will reinforce training of our team members. However, looking at other guests reviews, I am sure you will admit this experience was an exception rather than the rule.

Please feel free to contact me directly any time at your convenience should you wish to discuss further your review and comments.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Clean, quite, and spacious room with a view. Easy check in/out, and good price. I would stay here again. Clean, quite, and spacious room with a view. Easy check in/out, and good price. I would stay here again. Clean, quite, and spacious room with a view. Easy check in/out, and good price. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am grateful for your positive feedback and very delighted to know that you have enjoyed your vacation in Dubai while staying with us. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Staying at the flora creek was lovely experience, the hotel was very clean and the staff were great! They were very helpful and made use feel part of the flora creek hotel! Manoj our tour consultant found the best excursion deals for us and always found the best prices!

• Stayed: November 2012

The team and I are delighted about your comments about how helpful you found everyone during your recent stay with us. Thank you for taking the time out to post your detailed review about the hotel and I hope we will welcome you back to Flora Creek Hotel Apartments very soon!