“great hotel and good service”

Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #94 of 549 Hotels in Dubai
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“great hotel and good service”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

flora creek is a great hotel i had stayed there with my family for around 9 days and they had given us room no 908 the room were well furnished ,The staff was also very helpfull and co-operative .the location of the hotel is also very good very close to metro and city centre mall.overall i would highly recomend any one reading this to go ahead and book flora creek you will enjoy .

Room Tip: rooms on the higher floors have a great view.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Herve P, General Manager at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, June 3, 2012
Thank you for your positive comment on our location and hotel facilities. I am more than happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I would like to say THANK YOU for your recommendation and encouraging other to book with us. We would be delighted to welcome you back to the Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

Cluster General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (449)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Baghdad, Baghdad, Iraq
Reviewed May 27, 2012

They charge you for unexpected things when you checkout such us "Room Services" even if you have called them to fix your broken TV in your room!!!

Room Tip: higher levels are better
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I booked two bedroon with my family and two kids.my stay at this hotel was fantastic with first day with quick check in and nice welcoming and all services was avilable die my request.location was more that excellnt with all shopping mall and attractive shops around.staff all time helpful and do thier best to keep your stay nice and memorized.thanks flora for your services was more than greats.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
We are more than happy to read, that we could make you happy throughout your stay and that you could enjoy a great FLORA experience.

We are also happy to hear that our team exceeded your expectations and you really enjoyed our facilities .

Looking forward to welcome you back to Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

George Town, Malaysia
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Every thing OK at the hotel, except that I could not freely access the balcony, because the window to the balcony was always locked. And I am afraid the the building under construction in front of the hotel, after completion, may hinder the present great Creek view from the hotel window.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your warm comments and sharing your experience.

With regards to access of the balcony please note that we kept it locked for security purposes. On your next visit, please do not hesitate to call our reception or bell desk to open it for you.

We looking forward to welcome you back to Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

Riya
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We use to stay at Le Meridien but this time we decided to stay at Flora Creek after reading many good comments on tripadvisor. We were early to check in but reception was very generous to give us room at 10am. The room and view was amazing neat & Clean, My kids were enjoying in such a large apartment the kitchen is modern with all equipments. We can reach to city center in minutes,The breakfast on the rooftop was delicious but need some more variety,It was a great experience staff are very nice helpful and curteous,I must say that Flora Creek is much better then Le Meridian.My Family was very happy to stay at Flora Creek, Reception housekeeping and everyone has contributed equally to make our stay memorable. Bye Bye to Le Meridien but YES to Flora Creek whenever we are back we will definitely choose Flora Creek and will recommend this hotel to all my fellows and friends.

2 Thank Fakhir A
Thank you for your feedback following your resent stay with us. I am more than happy to read, that you enjoyed staying with us.

I am sure there are plenty of good hotel apartments around Deira, but the team members are the ones who make the difference. Your comment is showing us that we are in the right direction as we constantly strive to achieve the best possible quality of service.

We are glad to hear that our very convinient location could contribute to your extra-ordinary experience here in Dubai. We are looking forward to welcome you again in Flora Creek Hotel Apartments.

Doha,
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I booked a two bedroom apartment for the family to stay for three nights 11-13 May 2012, and paid for a creek view. On check in ,it took us more than an hour , I was sent to a back view apartment without even telling me that my booked request is not available and more than that charged me for a creek view apartment which is higher than the back view apartments. I think this move was not at all professional, I was put on the spot either to take it or leave it, which we had no other choice but to accept after agreeing to reduce the rate to a back view rate. The front desk looked vey un professional, ignorant, inconsiderate and did not respect us as GCC citizens.

Room Tip: Not recommended
3 Thank TripadviserDoha_
Herve P, General Manager at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, May 25, 2012
First of all I would like to thank for having taken the time to give us a detailed feedback about your stay with us.

Please accept my sincere apology for not meeting your expectations in some regards. I assure you that it does not reflect our usual level of service we deliver daily.

I would be pleased to personally assist you with your next request and can assure you that we turn your first impression into a positive experience next time.

Warm Regards,
Abu Dhabi
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I enjoyed with my family the couple of days which we spent in a two room appartment. one of the fantastic fact is the hotel location. The only remark is that, when we arrived to the hotel we took long time to check-in although we were having a previous booking, hope this you will look after to ease the check-in access.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for feedback about your recent stay with us.

Even it was just a short stay for you at Flora Creek Hotel Apartments, I am pleased to see that we met your expectations with our rooms and services. I appreciate your comments about our check-in process and rest assured we will make sure to avoid any delay of check-in

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future