“This was my third time and I will be back in Sept.”

Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #77 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
Webster, New York
“This was my third time and I will be back in Sept.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2011

I have been pleased with the service. The night manager is one of your staff that listens to the customers and the customer gets a feeling that he will do his best in helping you. The lobby staff are always watching and being helpful.

Room Tip: Creekside from the 6th floor and above have great views.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
PeterFenwick, General Manager at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, July 20, 2011
Dear TomTraub,

Nice to hear that about our night team. It had been an area of weakness and it looks like we have made positive improvements.

Flora Creek & Park Hotel Apartments

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (442)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2011

This is very handy for the Metro, and Deira City Centr shopping. Good value and great size accomodation with everything you'd need. The restaurant is excellent value too, with a varied menu to suit all tastes.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2011

I love the room very spacious and the surrounding is quiet. The view from the window
is fascinating because I can see the creek and Burj Khalifa that gives me a pleasant
and luxurious feeling during my stay. Breakfast is fine, lots of choices but they don't serve smoked salmon which is my favorite in the morning.
Only one thing that upset me is the attitude of the security statt, I was fixing my car and then walked out of the hotel to buy something. Suddenly the security staff running after me and ask wthat is my room number. I know this type of question is normally ask to re confirm if the person is a genuine guest, I was annoyed to be suspected that I just parked my car to skip the parking fee outside of the hotel. Maybe i'm an Asian guest only
that's why I receive this kind of Harrasment.

1 Thank AnthonyMungcal
PeterFenwick, General Manager at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, July 21, 2011
Dear Anthony Mungcal,

Sorry to read about your experience with our Security team. I have conveyed this to the team and the Manager in charge and we will assure the correct approach is trained. Thanks for your comments on our hotel and breakfast in general. Your point regarding Salmon is noted. We did recently introduce Salmon to our new and improved International / Mediterranean Lunch buffet. So who knows we may consider this for breakfast in the future. I will have a chat with our Executive Chef – Dirk Friebel a Salmon Loving German.

Many thanks,

Tamworth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2011

From the moment we were picked up at the airport til the time we were dropped off the service from Flora Creek was superb. The hotel is not central to the city but is close to lots of other things (deira city centre from where we caught the big bus, airport,gold souk etc) all services inc (airport transfers, internet,breakfast) that was my original reason for booking, but the staff are excellent. thank you for a great stay. we will be back.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Thommo9358,

Many thanks for a pat on the back! Truly motivational.

Best regards,

Manama, Bahrain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2011

first of all this is a hotel apartments, means you dont have to bother yourself with cleaning and still have lots of space and can still feel like you are home. the room are very clean, there are options like 1 bd, 2br, and 3br. i stayed 1br and 3br for one night. and all have all the needs. every room has tv, bath, and the kitchen makes you want to cook :) otel has many facilities, and the breakfast is very delicious. the breakfast habits is different in this country but still you can have a nice breakfast.
and also it's close to city and metro (which i suggest taxi, it's cheap and easier for some places, since the metro still needs to improve) i dont know what gives internet as price but i'm sure it worths it.
just remember since the country is too hot everywhere has ac and all closed areas is kinda freezing :)
as for the internet my agreement inludes the internet too so i didnt pay and dont check the price but i guess in flora creek, the wireless is faster comparing flora park.

Copenhagen, Denmark
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

We had booked this property based upon tripadvisor reviews. We initially made a booking for a twin bed one bedroom, however they could not provide this so they upgraded us to a two bedroom for the same price. The problem was though that the apartment was tooooo big for us. Wasn't too satisfied wiith the cleanliness either since I could feel the sticky floor underneath my feet. The furniture is a bit old and weary as well. Felt uncomfortable sitting on the sofa since it had that unclean feeling. Could really need a refurb. Though very nice and accomodating staff. They did what they could to make us stay. I agree that prices are a bit too high. We checked out after an hour. They did charge us for one nights' stay, however that is fair enough since those are the rules.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank saf_2m
PeterFenwick, General Manager at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, July 23, 2011
Dear Saf _2m,

Firstly thank you for your contribution to this forum. We do enjoy in the majority of cases positive feedback about our property, but on occasion we do see comments where our guests have not received their expected or desired stay experience. These experiences are both good and bad. Bad being that our guest did not enjoy their stay and good because we can learn from it. I can strongly confirm to all that read this response, we do strive to learn from our mistakes. As a result we are improving all the time and now matching international hotel Brand Standards in consistency of service. The issues mentioned have been noted and we are in the immediate process of putting them right.

Many thanks,

Auckland, NZ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2011

I can only echo the comments below by Kiwi_Traveller45. We have stayed here twice and enjoyed the spaciousness and cleanliness. The location is good, with a subway to the Deira City Centre just a few minutes along the road, where there is a metro station and a big Carrefours supermarket as well as numerous international chain store branches.

Don't expect to be able to do much in the kitchen. There were a few saucepans (in very poor condition), a badly damaged non-stick frying pan and a kettle. There was no way of making coffee other than in a saucepan. There was nothing whatever to enable the dishes to be washed or dried - we had to buy some detergent, a tea towel and a wettex. We also bought a new frying pan as we did not wish to eat from a damaged non-stick one.

The staff seemed eager to please but check-in and check-out took a long time as the reception staff wrestled with the accounting system. They were all very friendly.

The breakfast was good value, with a wide range of Arabic, Indian and European dishes plus an egg station.

We had free WiFi but forgot to ask for our password on check-in so had to wait about an hour for someone to bring us an envelope with our password in it.

If you want access to your balcony you need to ask for a key.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TPANDAV
PeterFenwick, General Manager at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, July 6, 2011
Dear TPANDAV,

Great to hear from our regulars… Thanks for the positive remarks for staff friendliness and our new and upgraded breakfast. ( Am very proud of this! )

Regarding kitchen equipment, items have been purchased and all items in the apartments will be changed very very shortly.

We have a few new staff members in front office and I truly believe that one of them arranged your check in and check out. It is purely a human error not handing over your internet password; rest assured that we have pointed this out in our training sessions.

Thanks for sharing….