Open today: 8:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Review Highlights
Worth going

Have been 3 times, once was amazing, second was very good and last time was still funny just not... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Boston1989
via mobile
Awesome

What a night.Giggled my socks off.Cannot recommend it more.Totally uncensored and everything ran... read more

Reviewed May 5, 2019
Dellydelight
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from $40.14
from $39.00
from $57.53
from $87.67
More Info
All reviews comedy acts comic hilarious humour stage
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

I've been quite a few times to the laughter factory in Dubai and it's one of my most favourite places to go on a night out for some FUN! The owner, Gail has it spot on with the comedians she colabortaes with. I've not laughed so much than when I'm at this place. I cannot wait for another girls night out this month! 10/10. Keep bringing the fab comedy to Dubai!

Fiona (Dubai)

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

Great night! A real great mix of comedians all with different types of humour. Fantastic interaction with the crowd as well. Good venue and great prices for drinks and food.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

We have been going to the Laughter Factory for the last two years, always a great night with top quality comics some of which we have seen on U.K. TV. Not all British, some from Canada, States & Australia. The drinks are reasonably priced too. Highly recommend for a fun night out with lots of laughs.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

A friend of mine bought me a ticket for The laughter Factory. I’d never been before.
Such a fun night. They had 3 acts from the Edinburgh Fringe, the first one called Glen was HILARIOUS!

It was not clear on entry where we had to pick up tickets. We went up to the 42nd floor to be told to go back down to ground floor to collect the tickets. We saw a couple of other people who’d been told the same thing.

The venue at media one seemed liked it was in the middle of a refurb. All in all, it was a great night.

I personally think they really shouldn’t allow people to smoke in the seated area. My mate is pregnant and she was really put off by that.

One of the advertisements that were printed on the stage has spelling mistakes by the way. I’ve put a photo up so you can see.

All in all, great night. Comedy was hilarious.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2017

It was my first time at a Laughter Factory event this weekend, which happened to be at the Grand Millenium Hotel. The venue was great and the perfect size - you really felt like it was a private show and the laughter throughout the room was constant the whole night.

The comedians were hilarious, they got better and better as the night went on and we thought they were all outstanding. Their audience interaction had the whole room in tears. It was such a unique night and something you don't find often in Dubai. The event host, Gail, was very friendly and accommodating and all in all it was an extremely well organised evening - we will definitely be back again.

Date of experience: August 2017