All reviews graze restaurant rooftop pool has boutique feel burj khalifa nice boutique hotel bedroom residence upgraded to an executive suite special cake treat guests welcome gift lobby cafe my home away from home minor issue front desk manager amazing location rooms are beautiful different cuisines
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

I was staying at la Ville Citywalk at it was just incredible. From the first moment onwards I felt home away from home. Everything is super clean, stylish and it’s located just perfect between the busy City Centre and the beach. The rooms are beautiful and super cozy!! Since the hotel is run by a beautiful German Manager (she is incredible) everything changed to the best.

Oh and the breakfast is simply delicious! The best I had in years! Very high quality food and they do the best avocado pochend egg

And the staff is incredible!! Really everyone is just sooo soo nice!!Specially Abaasi! He is in charge of the breakfast and just taking the extra mile! He is kind, super fast and remembers everything! This guy could run an entire hotel and I am sure it would be a dream!

Had an amazing time

Thank you la Ville!

xx H

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2018

It was first time when we stayed in La Ville and in the City Walk area of Dubai. We had a very nice experience which we would like to repeat every time we come to visit Dubai. From the welcoming, professional reception staff, the breakfast (even we reached after they just closed, they served us à la carte), the large and clean room with amenities (tea and coffe machine), till the roof top lounge where we enjoyed nice views and refreshing drinks, everything was just in place to make us a memorable stay. Thank you all and keep up the great job!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2018

My 3rd visit to the La Ville in Dubai. As a Marriott Platinum Elite, the service standards are excellent from this hotel.

I like how it doesn't feel like a 'traditional' hotels, and certainly doesn't feel like the usual mediocre Marriott products worldwide. This is an "Autograph Collection" Resort and feels very personalized from all aspects.

The rooms are spacious, homey feeling, extremely clean, modern and with very nice bath amenities and generous water refresh thorughout the day/night with turndown service.

The front office team (Mr. Cristian AFOM) was more than accommodating with expeditious check-in , and upgrade offer. The concierge desk (Olga and Salang) were very helpful arranging nice options for my guests during a birthday celebration, the housekeeping team was so friendly and accommodating -- and delivered great results ! Finally, the Chival restaurant and the personnel --- wow. Great service, excellent quality food, and a relaxed , casual setting.
As an elite-member, breakfast came with the room daily, and Christy was always there greeting us every morning with a smile, as well as the great service provided by Abbas and the others ... I just can't say enough about the great service and food. So good, that I returned for lunch and dinner on other occasions. While there are many choices of dining in CityWalk, Chival stands on its own as a great choice for any meal, with a fresh, high-quality menu.

Definitely this is my property of choice in Dubai. The easy-access to Dubai Mall, as well as the various restaurants and shops in CityWalk, as well as the quick ride to LaMer or Jumeirah Beach, make this an ideal location for couples, business travelers or solo execs.

I'm eager to return again to Dubai and stay at La Ville . Good job everyone at La Ville !

• Trip type: Traveled on business
LaVilleH1, General Manager at La Ville Hotel & Suites CITY WALK, Dubai, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Hi meetjimbo and what a lovely review. Thank you so much for making time to share your experience with us and other travelers. We are all truly touched by your comments but most of all those associate whose names are mentioned. Your feedback means a lot, in particular, being and Elite Member who travels a lot. The team and I would like to thank you again for your review and we all look forward to having you back soon. Best wishes, anke.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for 4 days and overall the stay was good, service was very good and the cleanliness was up to the standards.

Despite that the location of the hotel is not in a busy area, still rooms over looking the street are a bit noisy and don’t offer the maximum privacy if the room is in one of the lower floors.

The location is next to city walk

Date of stay: October 2018
LaVilleH1, General Manager at La Ville Hotel & Suites CITY WALK, Dubai, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Hello Hamouda-My and thank you for the review. Glad to read that on the overall you enjoyed your stay and your feedback is noted. We do hope to welcome you soon again. Until then m best wishes, anke

Reviewed October 1, 2018

I happened to stay here for a night (yes, quick short visit to Dubai) and ended up going back happier than expected. This is a modern, contemporary property with ever helpful staff - be it the person who went out of the way to get me a light or the valet outside who make sure cars keep moving, La Ville is highly recommended. Its in a peaceful area and yet a quick walk to the market - so that is also a strong point. My room itself was comfortable with all possible features. I had lunch and breakfast the next morning and no stones were left unturned by the staff to make sure our meals were perfect. They even arrange for butter chicken during lunch which was well made. During breakfast, though my scrambled eggs took time coming, they were well made and the staff was always on their toes to help us out.
Overall, a good stay, good rooms, quality food and excellent staff. Attaching a few images.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
LaVilleH1, General Manager at La Ville Hotel & Suites CITY WALK, Dubai, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Hello BunnyPunia and great reading your review. We are always happy to know when we are able to exceed guest expectations. I shall surely share your feedback with the team. Comments are yours are the best motivation for all associates. Thanks for posting your comments and we do hope we will see you again soon. Best wishes, anke.