Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$88
Hotels.com$86
eDreams$86
Travelocity$86
Trip.com$88
All reviews spacious apartment lake view lebanese restaurant fully equipped kitchen internet connection enjoyed our stay business trip convenient location room service balcony metro marina appliances prayer furniture cleaners gym
Selected filters
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were looking for a double bed room but got an apartment here instead that still suited our budget. It was like a booking.com deal. The building is new, in JLT although walking distance to Dubai Marina metro station. Lot of taxi drivers dont know the hotel so tip: tell them to take you to Tiffany Tower! One hour a day of free wifi available in lobby.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed with my family in Liwa Heights for two days last week and i got a special rate through the website. Its a nice hotel apartment for the family as the rooms are very big and the staffs are soo helpful. I will definetly stay here again as my experience from my time of checkin till checkout was superb.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Junu J
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Good location over looking Marina, close to metro station,nice and spacious room, cofortable bed, great view from room and the balcony friendly reception staff. Good and timely respose to the reqests made for servies.

We were on holidays and enjoyed the stay. Did not use the restaurant and hence no comments.

Little more care should be given to cleanliness especially that of sofa and furniture in the balcony.

Room tip: Marina view.
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Unnig
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I lovedinthis hotel / apartment for four months because it was so convenient to work.

The service at this hotel was a bit above average. The restaurant is mediocre at best with breakfast being particularly horrible.

But the housekeeping was the worst I have ever experienced. I complained to the manager and he said it was outsourced. That's a bad excuse for terrible performance. Dirty towels would be removed and not replaced. The floors were always dirty.

And it is expensive.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank JustRuss
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I have been always staying in this location with the 2 bedroom option (4 years) everytime I visit Dubai for long time. Its great furnished apartment with some little adjustments needed.

The watch out for is the downstairs restaurant and its attitude filled Asst. Manager. I had a horrible experience last week and hope they take action on it. My experience was at breakfast time they would only refill food if there is zero left into the pans... well sometimes the heat crunch lots of the food making it unediable! I was actually requested to eat these parts then they will bring fresh pots!!

Also, I they lost my laundry where they outsourced to new person for emergency service to find that I had to call then shop myself and then still did not get the laundry and travelled leaving it behind. Jeff from reception was very helpfull but still not sure if they got it for me till next week I come in.

Dont take the breakfast option or even eat at this Libanos resturant.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Ray S
OaksHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Oaks Liwa Heights, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Many thanks for leaving feedback on your recent stay at Oaks Liwa Heights. We are pleased that on several occasions you have been impressed with the apartments you have been allocated. We do apologise for the issues you had with the restaurant and also with the laundry. I will pass your feedback onto the Hotel Manager for immediate attention. We look forward to welcoming you back again next time.