Great room, very spacious and good bathroom with additional seperate toilet (executive suite), good view too! But noisy unfortunately in the middle of the night (loud music from either a bar or nearby room). This was reported but not dealt with. Extra beds are terribly uncomfortable - especially considering you pay AED180 for it... Breakfast is not of high quality, but the orange press for fresh juice is a bonus. The restaurant is very noisy and the manager is very unfriendly/ruse. Further staff is fine. The hotel offers no flexiblity; considering we were travelling with small children, this would have been a nice gesture. We used the mini bar in the room and the provided glasses. They were taken after use but not replaced. Room service was fine and had friendly staff. The executive lounge with so called 'complimentary' access for executive room guests provided nice snacks at set hours and a resonable selection of drinks, but lacks ambiance & flexibility. I.e. we were not allowed to take 1 drink to the room because the kids were sleeping. To be consumed in the lounge only. We respect there are certain rules, but this was not a large request. We used the baby sitty service for one evening and the lady was very sweet. We had dinner at Toshi which was very good! Overall the hotel was ok, but perhaps more suitable for business travellers or people travelling alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Grand Millennium Dubai where you will experience a high level of personalised service, plus a memorable stay. This exclusive new property offers luxurious, spacious and tastefully furnished guestrooms, complete with state-of-the-art-technology. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road between Mall of Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping mall, adjacent to Dubai Media City, Emirates Golf Club and The Montgomerie. The hotel has boasts award-winning restaurants, lounge and bars from signature Pan Asian restaurant & bar "Toshi", serving ethnic cuisines from Malaysia, Thailand, China and Japan, the sparkling champagne lounge "Crystal Bar", the dazzling all-day dining "Atrium", the tropical "JUZZ Bar", chic "Lobby Lounge" and the unique "Belgian Beer Cafe" which offers a warm and cozy atmosphere of an authentic European Cafe, featuring Art Nouveau-inspired interior. Enjoy the nine treatment Jasmine Spa, outdoor Swimming pool and Jacuzzi as well as extensive work out facilities and gym equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Millennium Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Grand Millennium Hotel Dubai