Well before I had booked this hotel , I read many items from Tripadvisor and other travel sites about the Grand Millennium . Well I have just returned after a 4 night stay , and I would go back again given a choice ! We arrived after a night flight from London feeling tired , and washed out and I read on one review that the reception would not book you in early ,, so in my mind I had my doubts .
We arrived at reception around 9am and a very helpful receptionist called Marnee advised us our room was not available but she told us another room was , which she soon changed . We had a room on the 22nd floor . The room was immaculate , clean , and all I can say was well presented !
It was an apartment , kitchen , lounge , bathroom , and bedroom . Oh and the bed , if we could have packed it in the suitcase it would be here in the U.K. ,,, super kingsize , fresh linen , and so comfortable that when we slept in it we refused to get out of it ! The breakfast in the Atrium was great also , the waiters , waitresses worked hard in every way to make our stay more enjoyable . Also the concierge was so helpful , with their service and knowledge . We had a hire car to get around , with free valet service at the door . The location was in a business district , but access to travel around was easy , the Dubai metro was around 5 mins away walking , and the hotel provides a free shuttle to Dubai mall , emirates mall , and Palm Jumeirah . Also everybody who worked in the complex were so friendly . Would love to visit again ! In a few words Perfect , quiet , and the staff so helpful !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Grand Millennium Dubai where you will experience a high level of personalised service, plus a memorable stay. This exclusive new property offers luxurious, spacious and tastefully furnished guestrooms, complete with state-of-the-art-technology. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road between Mall of Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping mall, adjacent to Dubai Media City, Emirates Golf Club and The Montgomerie. The hotel has boasts award-winning restaurants, lounge and bars from signature Pan Asian restaurant & bar "Toshi", serving ethnic cuisines from Malaysia, Thailand, China and Japan, the sparkling champagne lounge "Crystal Bar", the dazzling all-day dining "Atrium", the tropical "JUZZ Bar", chic "Lobby Lounge" and the unique "Belgian Beer Cafe" which offers a warm and cozy atmosphere of an authentic European Cafe, featuring Art Nouveau-inspired interior. Enjoy the nine treatment Jasmine Spa, outdoor Swimming pool and Jacuzzi as well as extensive work out facilities and gym equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Millennium Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Grand Millennium Hotel Dubai