Okay The Grand Millennium Dubai is in a newer development of Dubai. Its a bit far from everything but that does not matter, The hotel is situated just next to the Dubai Metro, With air conditioned station and its cheap and safe. My room had views of Palm Island and the Berj Kaleffa. The hotel is more pricey to stay at then the Abu Dhabi Grand Millennium which i just stayed at before Dubai. On arrival i was upgraded into the Club Room which was a surprise as i've never been upgraded before. The hotel had free Wi-Fi and i has free breakfast.
The room itself had a awesome view and large bed, and lounge. The bathroom though was very small. The food from room service was good. In comparison though like that of the Abu Dhabi Hotel, which was surprising as i was upgraded in Dubai. The hotel was lacking the wow factor. Would recommend this hotel though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Grand Millennium Dubai where you will experience a high level of personalised service, plus a memorable stay. This exclusive new property offers luxurious, spacious and tastefully furnished guestrooms, complete with state-of-the-art-technology. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road between Mall of Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping mall, adjacent to Dubai Media City, Emirates Golf Club and The Montgomerie. The hotel has boasts award-winning restaurants, lounge and bars from signature Pan Asian restaurant & bar "Toshi", serving ethnic cuisines from Malaysia, Thailand, China and Japan, the sparkling champagne lounge "Crystal Bar", the dazzling all-day dining "Atrium", the tropical "JUZZ Bar", chic "Lobby Lounge" and the unique "Belgian Beer Cafe" which offers a warm and cozy atmosphere of an authentic European Cafe, featuring Art Nouveau-inspired interior. Enjoy the nine treatment Jasmine Spa, outdoor Swimming pool and Jacuzzi as well as extensive work out facilities and gym equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Grand Millennium Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Grand Millennium Hotel Dubai