I stayed in the studio apt at grand millennium Dubai. It had all amenities.. Including washing machine cum dryer, kitchenet etc.. Hotel staff is very courteous.
The hotel provides shuttle service which is useful too. Although the hotel is located very close to the Dubai internet city metro station.
Overall a very good month long stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Grand Millennium Dubai where you will experience a high level of personalised service, plus a memorable stay. This exclusive new property offers luxurious, spacious and tastefully furnished guestrooms, complete with state-of-the-art-technology. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road between Mall of Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping mall, adjacent to Dubai Media City, Emirates Golf Club and The Montgomerie. The hotel has boasts award-winning restaurants, lounge and bars from signature Pan Asian restaurant & bar "Toshi", serving ethnic cuisines from Malaysia, Thailand, China and Japan, the sparkling champagne lounge "Crystal Bar", the dazzling all-day dining "Atrium", the tropical "JUZZ Bar", chic "Lobby Lounge" and the unique "Belgian Beer Cafe" which offers a warm and cozy atmosphere of an authentic European Cafe, featuring Art Nouveau-inspired interior. Enjoy the nine treatment Jasmine Spa, outdoor Swimming pool and Jacuzzi as well as extensive work out facilities and gym equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Grand Millennium Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Grand Millennium Hotel Dubai